BY GARNIER

Combination skin types have different cleansing needs in order to look and feel their best. Often, the wrong face scrubs are used for specific skin concerns. As a result, skin does not get the right care it needs to look and feel its best. This lavish Garnier Clean and Purifying Foam Cleanser effectively cleanses and purifies skin without over-drying. Skin Type Specific Care: Formula, infused with antioxidants, Grapefruit and Pomegranate softens and balances skin. In 1 use: Skin is purified, excess oil is minimized and skin appears less oily. In 1 week: Skin is softened and refreshed. Not just a better clean, better skin.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Peg-30 Glyceryl Cocoate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Edta, Limonene, Linalool, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Punica Granatum Extract, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance.

Garnier Clean+ Purifying Foam Cleanser

Start your review of Garnier Clean+ Purifying Foam Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This product worked amazingly for me . I love that even though it is a foam it doesn't leave my skin feeling really dry. I also love the smell of it and how gentle it was on my sensitive skin." in 9 reviews
  • "I'm a little frustrated because I now have to go out of my way to return it and get a replacement--if I even want to give this face wash another try." in 2 reviews
  • "This is agreat product for my oily skin it feel so great and removes all the impuresas and all the makeup!" in 1 review
  • "Perfect to remove makeup and have a clean skin!" in 1 review
  • "And when I use my toner the cotton pad is always clean because it really does remove everything, without being harsh on the skin." in 1 review
Jamie P.
Holladay, UT
I love this stuff! It has a nice floral smell to it and I find it hard to find a good foam cleanser for a decent price like this one. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. It’s very gentle on the skin which makes it great for sensitive skin.
Monae M.
Phoenix, AZ
It does a bang up job of removing dirt and oil from my face. That being said, it leaves my face so dry afterwards. It says it’s for combination skin but it’s almost like they think combination skin means you have buckets of oil coming off your face. So it’s great to use at night after a long day outside with the elements. Or if you don’t mind the dryness (I don’t) then use it in the a.m. I don’t recommend twice a day though.
Mikayla K.
Spokane, WA
First of all the pump on this product is aweful, it makes a mess and isnt really all that foaming. It smells great and gets your skin squeeky clean, but almost too clean. Almost to where your skin gets tight. I wouldnt buy it again just because i have dry skin and this just makes things worse.
Shaneece G.
College Sta, AR
The cleansing foam is nice and the packaging is well designed. The top pump is designed with a lock to prevent spillage which is great The product smells like grapefruit but my only issue is that the cleanser does not clear my skin at all. The just kind of sits on my skin and lightly get top layer dirt of but leaves traces of makeup and dirt.
Miranda D.
Upper Sandsky, OH
This product is super easy for quickly cleansing your face. It never bothered my sensitive skin. The foaming cleanser never left my skin oily nor dry and was great for daily use. The only complaint was one you start to reach the bottom, instead of coming out as a foam is comes out a bit runny.
Erika H.
Ft Wainwright, AK
This product leaves skin feeling soft and smooth after just a few uses. The scent is light and refreshing and a great way to start your morning! The price point is wonderful and keeps me buying this cleanser again and again. Garnier Clean + Purifying Foam Cleanser For Combination Skin - 6.8 fl
Victoria W.
I picked this facewash up on a whim because of my combination skin, and it is one of my all time favorites. It has a nice scent, does a fair job at removing makeup, and leaves your face feeling clean, but not dry. I love this product and am very disappointed that it had been discontinued.
Kylie T.
Fayette, MO
I love this product. It's foaming so it's very gentle on the skin. Also, it's somehow kind of creamy so it doesnt strip your skin of all it's oils. Plus, the smell is so yummy. I will definitely continue to use this cleanser and buy again. If you have sensitive skin Id try it!
Jillian C.
Kimball, MN
I got this for clearance and thought I would give it a try! I use this at night before heading to bed to cleanse my face. My skin is fairly normal, and not too oily or dry. I haven't seen much to any difference  in my skin, but it does make my skin feel refreshed and clean after the end of a long day!
Kelsie S.
Jacksonville, FL
This used to be one of my fav cleansers. I just feel like in todays beauty industry that you could get better cleanser for your money. it kinda just feels like washing your face with dish soap. I got mine from my local drug store and probably will not purchase again
Paige B.
Medina , TN
I have a few dry patches, would this irritate them?
kristin W.
What is the pH of this product?
kristin W.