Garnier Clean+  Nourishing Cleansing Oil
  • Garnier Clean+  Nourishing Cleansing Oil Garnier Clean Cleansing Oil Nourishing 4.2...

Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil

BY GARNIER

Dry skin types have different cleansing needs in order to look and feel their best. Often, the wrong face cleansers are used for the concerns specific to dry skin and as a result, skin does not get the right care it needs. Garnier Clean + Nourishing Cleansing Oil for Dry Skin provides customized cleansing and instantly dissolves impurities and long-wear makeup with no greasy residue. Skin Type Specific Care: Garnier cleansing oil is infused with nourishing jojoba and macadamia oil to help replenish skin's moisture balance. In only one use, skin is deeply cleaned, hydrated and feels velvety soft. After one week 100% of women felt skin was smoother and softer. Not just a better clean, better skin.

• Instantly dissolves impurities and long-wear makeup
  • Infused with nourishing jojoba and macadamia oils
  • Skin is deeply cleaned, hydrated and feels velvety soft in one use
  • No greasy residue

Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Zea Mays/Corn Germ Oil, Polysorbate 85, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil/Safflower Seed Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Sorbitan Trioleate, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Glycerin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Squalane, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water, Propylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Linalool, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Isopropyl Myristate, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer.

Usage: Make sure that hands and face are dry. Apply 1-2 pumps of Garnier Clean + Nourishing Cleansing Oil to fingertips and massage onto skin. Close eyes to remove eye makeup. Wet face to emulsify oil then rinse thoroughly.

Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil
  • "I have dry skin especially around my nose and mouth. This area is also easily irritated and sometimes appears red. This has been a great cleanser. It does not bother my sensitive areas and actually makes my face feel smooth and supple even in the driest areas. It is odd to put this on without water at first and then add some water to work it in but it works! Best cleanser I have found for my dry face. I will be repurchasing. " in 13 reviews
  • "This is my go to product to take off my makeup at the end of a long day. I love how nourishing it is on my dry skin and it really gets all of my makeup off. It works so well on my waterproof makeup too. It's light and not overly greasy and rinses all the way off with warm water. It doesn't make my sensitive skin irritated like a lot of other deep cleansing products. I also love that it's super affordable and readily available. " in 11 reviews
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
I have extra dry skin, is this good for dry skin? Does it moisturize skin? Does it make it too oily?