Garnier Clean+  Nourishing Cleansing Oil
  • Garnier Clean+  Nourishing Cleansing Oil Garnier Clean Cleansing Oil Nourishing 4.2...

Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil

BY GARNIER

Dry skin types have different cleansing needs in order to look and feel their best. Often, the wrong face cleansers are used for the concerns specific to dry skin and as a result, skin does not get the right care it needs. Garnier Clean + Nourishing Cleansing Oil for Dry Skin provides customized cleansing and instantly dissolves impurities and long-wear makeup with no greasy residue. Skin Type Specific Care: Garnier cleansing oil is infused with nourishing jojoba and macadamia oil to help replenish skin's moisture balance. In only one use, skin is deeply cleaned, hydrated and feels velvety soft. After one week 100% of women felt skin was smoother and softer. Not just a better clean, better skin.

• Instantly dissolves impurities and long-wear makeup
  • Infused with nourishing jojoba and macadamia oils
  • Skin is deeply cleaned, hydrated and feels velvety soft in one use
  • No greasy residue

Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Zea Mays/Corn Germ Oil, Polysorbate 85, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil/Safflower Seed Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Sorbitan Trioleate, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Glycerin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Squalane, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water, Propylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Linalool, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Isopropyl Myristate, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer.

Usage: Make sure that hands and face are dry. Apply 1-2 pumps of Garnier Clean + Nourishing Cleansing Oil to fingertips and massage onto skin. Close eyes to remove eye makeup. Wet face to emulsify oil then rinse thoroughly.

Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil
  • "I have dry skin especially around my nose and mouth. This area is also easily irritated and sometimes appears red. This has been a great cleanser. It does not bother my sensitive areas and actually makes my face feel smooth and supple even in the driest areas. It is odd to put this on without water at first and then add some water to work it in but it works! Best cleanser I have found for my dry face. I will be repurchasing. " in 13 reviews
  • "This is my go to product to take off my makeup at the end of a long day. I love how nourishing it is on my dry skin and it really gets all of my makeup off. It works so well on my waterproof makeup too. It's light and not overly greasy and rinses all the way off with warm water. It doesn't make my sensitive skin irritated like a lot of other deep cleansing products. I also love that it's super affordable and readily available. " in 11 reviews
Zachary H.
Mcallen, TX
I actually love this cleansing oil. It removes all makeup simply and effectively. I would rate it 5 stars but I do have to use a second cleanser after because it does leave a slight residue on the skin and since I'm acne prone I don't want to risk clogging my pores. But besides that it's a lovely product and would recommend!
Jamie O.
Sorrento, FL
I like this. Gets off all makeup if you are patient. Slather on and then work with damp hands to really get it going. Doesn't leave much of a residue on my dry skin, and I just tone and continue as normal.
Samantha B.
Henderson, NV
I have dry/combo skin with some really pronounced dry patches, and this cleanser removes makeup without irritating those dry spots and making them worse or more visible. If anything, its made my skin much less dry without giving me an oil slick for a face. I have had no problem breakouts since I've started using this regularly!
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
This does a really good job at removing make up. It didn't irritate my eyes at all or leave an oily residue. The only downside is is that when I used it it caused my skin to have mini bumps. I broke out in little pustules.
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
I wash my face every night with this. It takes off ALL of my makeup, makes my skin feel soft, doesn't leave any residue and My face never feels oily after use. And I can say that after using this for a few weeks, I think it has almost completely cleared up some cystic acne spots and helped with hormonal breakouts.
Kristina A.
Saint Louis, MO
I did not like this product at all. Its supposed to be makeup remover for eyes and face, but when I used it on my eyes it almost felt like I was getting the oil inside my eyes. Like everything was blurry for a few minutes after I used it. I also did not like the way it left my skin feeling oily. I returned it.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
This product has completely changed my skin! I love it! I love how it moisturizes and how fantastic it is at removing make up. Its definitely high end quality at a drugstore price. It's incredible. I love the smell and the texture. The only problem for me is after a while the packaging takes a beating. Also, if you get this product in your eyes it's difficult to get out and it basically blinds you... other than that, I love this!
Ashwini A.
I really love this face oil! It says it's for dry skin, but I have oily skin and use it to remove all my waterproof makeup in one go at the end of the day. It gets everything off without drying out my skin or making my skin feel greasy. It doesn't clog my pores or make my break out. Definitely will repurchase.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
This is such a great makeup remover! I have oily skin and it works great for me, but I do wash my face with a cleanser afterwards. I do not use any makeup remover wipes or products now hat I use this. It removes even waterproof mascara easily without losing eyelashes. I repurchase this every time I use it up.
Candice C.
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
I have extra dry skin, is this good for dry skin? Does it moisturize skin? Does it make it too oily?