Garnier Clean+  Nourishing Cleansing Oil
  • Garnier Clean+  Nourishing Cleansing Oil Garnier Clean Cleansing Oil Nourishing 4.2...

Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil

BY GARNIER

Dry skin types have different cleansing needs in order to look and feel their best. Often, the wrong face cleansers are used for the concerns specific to dry skin and as a result, skin does not get the right care it needs. Garnier Clean + Nourishing Cleansing Oil for Dry Skin provides customized cleansing and instantly dissolves impurities and long-wear makeup with no greasy residue. Skin Type Specific Care: Garnier cleansing oil is infused with nourishing jojoba and macadamia oil to help replenish skin's moisture balance. In only one use, skin is deeply cleaned, hydrated and feels velvety soft. After one week 100% of women felt skin was smoother and softer. Not just a better clean, better skin.

• Instantly dissolves impurities and long-wear makeup
  • Infused with nourishing jojoba and macadamia oils
  • Skin is deeply cleaned, hydrated and feels velvety soft in one use
  • No greasy residue

Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Zea Mays/Corn Germ Oil, Polysorbate 85, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil/Safflower Seed Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Sorbitan Trioleate, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Glycerin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Squalane, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water, Propylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Linalool, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Isopropyl Myristate, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer.

Usage: Make sure that hands and face are dry. Apply 1-2 pumps of Garnier Clean + Nourishing Cleansing Oil to fingertips and massage onto skin. Close eyes to remove eye makeup. Wet face to emulsify oil then rinse thoroughly.

Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil

Start your review of Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have dry skin especially around my nose and mouth. This area is also easily irritated and sometimes appears red. This has been a great cleanser. It does not bother my sensitive areas and actually makes my face feel smooth and supple even in the driest areas. It is odd to put this on without water at first and then add some water to work it in but it works! Best cleanser I have found for my dry face. I will be repurchasing. " in 13 reviews
  • "This is my go to product to take off my makeup at the end of a long day. I love how nourishing it is on my dry skin and it really gets all of my makeup off. It works so well on my waterproof makeup too. It's light and not overly greasy and rinses all the way off with warm water. It doesn't make my sensitive skin irritated like a lot of other deep cleansing products. I also love that it's super affordable and readily available. " in 11 reviews
Rachel C.
Alamo, TX
I absolutely love how easy it is to remove my liquid lipsticks with this cleanser. It does leave a slight residue after using it, so I only use it on my lip area, but it prevents scrubbing your lips raw to remove lipstick. It also works very well on waterproof mascara. I can't put my finger on the scent, but it's not bad either.
Porsha R.
NORCROSS, GA
This product is awesome. i got this from my local kroger. it removes my makeup so easily.i like this product for my skin cuz it just breaks down everything so smooth and a little goes a long way. it does leave you a little oily afterwards. so i would recommend wiping off your face really good after using this product.
amy j.
Franklin, TN
HOLY GRAIL makeup remover. I no longer use makeup wipes because they caused me to breakout. I fell in love with this. It breaks up makeup so easy and doesn't bother my contacts. It removes eye makeup easily without causing any eyelashes to fall out from scrubbing it off. Takes my liquid lipstick off in one step. I cannot live without this stuff. Causes no breakouts on my oily skin. It says for "dry combo" but it works perfectly fine on oily skin, just make sure you wash your face with your regular cleanser afterward because it does leave a slight residue but nothing uncomfortable.
Jenny S.
West Covina, CA
My skin was extremely dry this winter and I have been wanting to go back to oil cleansing. I was using extra virgin olive oil before but decided to look into real oil cleansers. I bought this since it had good reviews for the best price. I loved how it broke down my makeup and made my skin super soft. I double cleanse so I will wash my face with another cleanser after this. After cleansing, my skin feels super soft and this also smells great! I would definitely recommend this product!
Rebecca G.
Manalapan, NJ
Since I started testing different skincare products, my skin has become dry. This product changed my skin after one use!M this cleansing oil feels amazing on the skin and it soaked in immediately. I also have sensitive skin and it did not irritate me. My skin felt soft and supple and really does make a difference after once use. I bought this on sale at Christmas Tree Shop for $4.97!!!
Andrea N.
atlanta, ga
I love this stuff. I started using it on its own and it really made my face more supple, moisturizer and just radiant. However I did feel I was getting some blackheads when using it, because I was lazy and used it as a makeup remover and a mosturizer. The I discovered double cleansing, and I use a gentle foaming face wash after. Skin feels soooo clean but not dry or tight. I use a washcloth to help exfoliate and help remove residue, and massage this into my face for a few minutes. My skin looks better than ever.
Brooke H.
Monroe, NC
I have pretty sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it. I've gone through two bottles of this and it works really well at taking off my makeup, even mascara. I only use this to take off my makeup at night, i also use a cetaphil or ceravae cleanser after to make sure i get off all my makeup & to cleanse. However i hate the bottle. it never fails to leak out the top pump somehow so i might move on to some other kind. i love cleansing oils but can't stand cleaning extra off the counter every time i use it.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
1,144 reviews
I absolutely love this stuff. Even with oily skin, I use this every night to remove all of my longwear, waterproof makeup. 1-2 pumps does my whole face and neck and 1 time enough, no 2 and 3 tries to remove all of my makeup. My face feels soft and moisturized after I use it was is great considering I don't want my face to be dried out after I use my deep pore cleanser combined with my Clarisonic afterwards.
This works way better than Clinique's Take the Day Off Makeup Remover Balm at almost a forth of the price!
Ciara C.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this product!!!!

This cleanser has changed the way I cleanser my skin after wearing makeup. I also use this product in my facial routine to remove any impurities and it does exactly what it claims. the smell is very fruity and inviting and my skin is thankful for it?
Stephanie A.
Oshkosh, WI
This is AMAZING! Seriously! I thought because it is an oil, it would be terrible for my combo/oily face. but it works so so well. our's moisture into my face that the Wisconsin Weather has sucked out of it. doesn't leave a gross residue. takes my makeup off completely. no left over makeup. I am so impressed with this cleanser. HIGHLY recommend to anyone!
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
I have extra dry skin, is this good for dry skin? Does it moisturize skin? Does it make it too oily?