Garnier Clean+  Nourishing Cleansing Oil
  • Garnier Clean+  Nourishing Cleansing Oil Garnier Clean Cleansing Oil Nourishing 4.2...

Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil

BY GARNIER

Dry skin types have different cleansing needs in order to look and feel their best. Often, the wrong face cleansers are used for the concerns specific to dry skin and as a result, skin does not get the right care it needs. Garnier Clean + Nourishing Cleansing Oil for Dry Skin provides customized cleansing and instantly dissolves impurities and long-wear makeup with no greasy residue. Skin Type Specific Care: Garnier cleansing oil is infused with nourishing jojoba and macadamia oil to help replenish skin's moisture balance. In only one use, skin is deeply cleaned, hydrated and feels velvety soft. After one week 100% of women felt skin was smoother and softer. Not just a better clean, better skin.

• Instantly dissolves impurities and long-wear makeup
  • Infused with nourishing jojoba and macadamia oils
  • Skin is deeply cleaned, hydrated and feels velvety soft in one use
  • No greasy residue

Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Zea Mays/Corn Germ Oil, Polysorbate 85, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil/Safflower Seed Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Sorbitan Trioleate, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Glycerin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Squalane, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water, Propylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Linalool, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Isopropyl Myristate, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer.

Usage: Make sure that hands and face are dry. Apply 1-2 pumps of Garnier Clean + Nourishing Cleansing Oil to fingertips and massage onto skin. Close eyes to remove eye makeup. Wet face to emulsify oil then rinse thoroughly.

Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil
  • "I have dry skin especially around my nose and mouth. This area is also easily irritated and sometimes appears red. This has been a great cleanser. It does not bother my sensitive areas and actually makes my face feel smooth and supple even in the driest areas. It is odd to put this on without water at first and then add some water to work it in but it works! Best cleanser I have found for my dry face. I will be repurchasing. " in 13 reviews
  • "This is my go to product to take off my makeup at the end of a long day. I love how nourishing it is on my dry skin and it really gets all of my makeup off. It works so well on my waterproof makeup too. It's light and not overly greasy and rinses all the way off with warm water. It doesn't make my sensitive skin irritated like a lot of other deep cleansing products. I also love that it's super affordable and readily available. " in 11 reviews
Alexis L.
Newark, NY
This product really helped my dry skin! Use daily in the shower when washing my face! I got my sister to buy this product as well because she has very dry skin :) She loves it too!
Ariana C.
Edgewood, MD
I have dry skin and I tried this for a week it leaves my face very smooth and subtle but I didn't like the smell of it the packaging was ok nothing over the top and it wasn't expensive but overal it was ok
Brooke C.
New Richmond , WI
I cannot live without this product anymore! It's been a total life saver for my skin! I'm obsessed with how soft my skin feels and the compliments have begun rolling in. Can't wait to tell everyone!!
Aurora S.
This product is alright. I think it removes makeup well but it irritates my eyes when I try to take my makeup off. I wish it was more gentle because I have such sensitive eyes.
Michelle W.
This was my first time using a cleansing oil to remove my makeup. I've had/been using this product for several months and I really like it. It doesn't burn or irritate the skin or eyes. It easily removes a full face of heavy/waterproof makeup. The emulsify with water did not work for me, however. Instead of foaming up a little and rinsing away, it became a wet oily mess. Wipe it off with a damp washcloth or fragrance free wipes instead. I will repurchase.
Blanca L.
La Puente, CA
LOVE LOVEE LOVEE this product!!!! I usually use another makeup remover to remove my makeup. Sometimes my makeup is very stubborn and that isn't enough. I apply this and my face is left shiny clean. I then either wash my face or use a makeup remover wipe and take off the oil. It's a process, but this is amazing to help the process along!! Yes it's very oily, but that might help a dryer skin. I use this in addition of other products and it does well.
Ewa B.
Alexandria, VA
This oil cleanser works well to remove makeup, including stubborn eye makeup, but it's a bit of a pain to use and it doesn't smell all that good--way too oil-like and not enough fragrance. You rub it on dry skin then wet your hands and rub it into an emulsion, which didn't really work for me. I did like that it didn't leave my face greasy and it did seem to do a good job cleaning my face, but I was with a foaming cleanser too and use a toner.
Andrys g.
Me encanta es muy buena está marca y este producto para la cara, me encanta aún mas, se los recomiendo,aunque no a todos nos funciona lo mismo,pero a mi me gustó mucho
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I wasn't sure about this product at first, but I decided to give it a try. Winter is fast approaching and with it comes dry skin (At least for me). Not only did I like that it claims to replenish and nourish dry skin with Jojoba and Macadamia oils, I also liked that it will dissolve impurities and remove all my makeup. I get tired of having to use severa seperatel products to clean, hydrate and moisturize, remove eye makeup...this has taken place of everything with the exception of my moisturizer and it makes my skin feel soft, healthy, clean and glowing. I am very happy I gave it a try!
Rachel D.
I have normal to combination skin. But I also have pretty sensitive skin as well. So I usually hate switching up & trying a new cleanser. But I really wanted a new one that was quick & easy to remove all of my makeup including eyes. I was on the edge about using it on my eyes because it is an oil, but oh my... this stiff works so well on both the face & eye makeup. It doesn't leave the skin feeling tight and red/sore. Doesn't burn my eyes. Definitely doesn't leave me feeling oily after either, just super soft skin! Overall, I love this stuff! And a little goes a long way!
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
I have extra dry skin, is this good for dry skin? Does it moisturize skin? Does it make it too oily?