Garnier Clean+  Nourishing Cleansing Oil
  • Garnier Clean+  Nourishing Cleansing Oil Garnier Clean Cleansing Oil Nourishing 4.2...

Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil

BY GARNIER

Dry skin types have different cleansing needs in order to look and feel their best. Often, the wrong face cleansers are used for the concerns specific to dry skin and as a result, skin does not get the right care it needs. Garnier Clean + Nourishing Cleansing Oil for Dry Skin provides customized cleansing and instantly dissolves impurities and long-wear makeup with no greasy residue. Skin Type Specific Care: Garnier cleansing oil is infused with nourishing jojoba and macadamia oil to help replenish skin's moisture balance. In only one use, skin is deeply cleaned, hydrated and feels velvety soft. After one week 100% of women felt skin was smoother and softer. Not just a better clean, better skin.

• Instantly dissolves impurities and long-wear makeup
  • Infused with nourishing jojoba and macadamia oils
  • Skin is deeply cleaned, hydrated and feels velvety soft in one use
  • No greasy residue

Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Zea Mays/Corn Germ Oil, Polysorbate 85, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil/Safflower Seed Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Sorbitan Trioleate, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Glycerin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Squalane, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water, Propylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Linalool, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Isopropyl Myristate, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer.

Usage: Make sure that hands and face are dry. Apply 1-2 pumps of Garnier Clean + Nourishing Cleansing Oil to fingertips and massage onto skin. Close eyes to remove eye makeup. Wet face to emulsify oil then rinse thoroughly.

Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil

Start your review of Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have dry skin especially around my nose and mouth. This area is also easily irritated and sometimes appears red. This has been a great cleanser. It does not bother my sensitive areas and actually makes my face feel smooth and supple even in the driest areas. It is odd to put this on without water at first and then add some water to work it in but it works! Best cleanser I have found for my dry face. I will be repurchasing. " in 13 reviews
  • "This is my go to product to take off my makeup at the end of a long day. I love how nourishing it is on my dry skin and it really gets all of my makeup off. It works so well on my waterproof makeup too. It's light and not overly greasy and rinses all the way off with warm water. It doesn't make my sensitive skin irritated like a lot of other deep cleansing products. I also love that it's super affordable and readily available. " in 11 reviews
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
This is a nice moisturizing cleanser. You take a 2 pumps, 3 for heavy makeup, and massage it into your dry face with dry hands. Your makeup literally melts off. Eye makeup and stubborn mascara dissolves. You look like a raccoon and the oil spreads everything around but don't worry. Then you splash on water and the oil should become whitish like a normal cleanser. Then I use a wet face cloth or wet cotton pad to finish removing everything. This smells wonderful and kind of fruity and doesn't irritate my super sensitive face or break me out. I like the easy way this dissolves your eye makeup but I don't like how hard it is to then get off your skin. I prefer cleansers where a rinse after the initial scrub is fine, instead of this where you also have that emulsion step. However this is more moisturizing than the cleansers I prefer. All in all I probably won't repurchase because of my preference for a different type of cleanser but this is really good for what it is.
Alicia O.
Sonoma, CA
I do not like this cleansing oil, at all. I got it because it was inexpensive and when I ran out of my preferred cleansing oil, I couldn't afford it. This oil is really thick and so much oil comes with one pump from the bottle. I have to rinse my face twice (or twice as long) for my skin to feel clean, and even then I can still feel it. It does remove makeup and, technically it does clean my face. But I don't like how it feels. I actually poured most of the oil into the bottle for my old oil (why the bottle is so empty), which has a thinner tube thing, so only half as much oil pumps out, which is much better for me. I definitely won't buy this again, and I can't wait to use it up so I can get something else.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
Because I have dry skin cleansing oils and balms are the best for me I mediately hit the market one Garnier came out with us I love the scent it is lightweight and helps moisturize your skin I double cleanse so first is my oil then my soup this is a great product definitely try
Olivia S.
Phoenix, AZ

Oh how I love this stuff! I don't use this as a face cleanser, I use it to remove all my makeup BEFORE cleansing. It does a better job of removing face and eye makeup than any face wipes or other oils I have tried. The smell is a bit strong, but it does not irritate my skin.

How to use for makeup removal:
-Apply the oil all over DRY skin (very important that your hands are dry as well!)
-Massage over face and eye area, or wherever you wear makeup
(At this point you should see the makeup breaking down on the skin)
-Wash face with warm water to remove. ALL of the makeup and oil will come off. I promise you. You will not have any oily residue, or have a hard time washing this stuff off. It just slides right off the skin, along with your makeup.

Definitely the easiest, and fastest way of removing makeup. So happy I bought this stuff!
Tendai P.
Fort Worth, TX
This is not an Asian cleansing oil which really has perfected this product. But it's pretty good when you can just buy it at any store no waiting! When my skin was dry it left the perfect amount of moisture on my face. I always do a double cleansing to really break down makeup and sunscreen my face and then the second cleanse to clean skin so it is prepped for serums. I apply it to my dry face, it works fast and then add water to emulsify it to get more make up off. I just use a washcloth to remove everything including dead skin. Sometimes a cotton swab to get all my eyeliner.

Now that my skin has changed to oily due to hormones, I use a second cleanser suited to oily skin after I use this cleansing oil. When my skin was dry I could use it a second time and it would leave my skin nice, soft and moisturized. There never is any make up behind when I used a toner. It was gentle enough for when I used retin-a too. It's a great product.
Karen L.
San Francisco, CA
Really tried to like this product but couldn't get myself to. It feels very very thick and it does remove the majority of makeup but after rinsing, it still felt like there was residue that clung to my skin. I had to follow up with another facial cleanser. After realizing that this product contains mineral oil, which is known to clog pores, I just threw the bottle away. There are better ways to remove makeup with oils. I usually use extra virgin coconut oil from trader joes. I scoop some out and melt it with my hands and massage it all over the face. Then I wipe it off with a wet towel and proceed to wash my face with a foaming cleanser. It still leaves my skin moisturized and soft, but it feels so much cleaner!
Kathleen A.
Buffalo , NY
I thought this was pretty good at first but the packaging started to leak which other products don't do. Also I didn't like how the product burned when I cleansed around my eyes and the added fragrance.
Mai Lee H.
I think this cleansing oil is absolutely good for being drugstore! It does take off your makeup and after rinsing it off your face feels super soft and hydrated! I got mines from Walmart and it's a good price! Totally would recommend!
Kate C.
Vancouver, WA
This is my favorite cleanser. As someone who has dryer skin, I like to put this on before bed and wash off in the morning. Used to find it everywhere but it's been harder to find recently.
Krisy M.
I first tried this product as a free sample and had to have it. This was the first (and only) cleansing oil I have used. I absolutely love it and highly recommend to anyone with dry skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated. It has a nice fragrance and does not irritate my sensitive skin like some fragrances do. This stuff is awesome for removing eye makeup. My only complaint would be that every bottle I purchase eventually starts to leak oil all over my bathroom counter. I used to be able to find this at my local CVS and can't seem to find it anymore (hoping it is not discontinued), so have been ordering on Amazon.
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
I have extra dry skin, is this good for dry skin? Does it moisturize skin? Does it make it too oily?