Garnier Clean+  Nourishing Cleansing Oil
  • Garnier Clean+  Nourishing Cleansing Oil Garnier Clean Cleansing Oil Nourishing 4.2...

Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil

BY GARNIER

Dry skin types have different cleansing needs in order to look and feel their best. Often, the wrong face cleansers are used for the concerns specific to dry skin and as a result, skin does not get the right care it needs. Garnier Clean + Nourishing Cleansing Oil for Dry Skin provides customized cleansing and instantly dissolves impurities and long-wear makeup with no greasy residue. Skin Type Specific Care: Garnier cleansing oil is infused with nourishing jojoba and macadamia oil to help replenish skin's moisture balance. In only one use, skin is deeply cleaned, hydrated and feels velvety soft. After one week 100% of women felt skin was smoother and softer. Not just a better clean, better skin.

• Instantly dissolves impurities and long-wear makeup
  • Infused with nourishing jojoba and macadamia oils
  • Skin is deeply cleaned, hydrated and feels velvety soft in one use
  • No greasy residue

Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Zea Mays/Corn Germ Oil, Polysorbate 85, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil/Safflower Seed Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Sorbitan Trioleate, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Glycerin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Squalane, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water, Propylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Linalool, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Isopropyl Myristate, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer.

Usage: Make sure that hands and face are dry. Apply 1-2 pumps of Garnier Clean + Nourishing Cleansing Oil to fingertips and massage onto skin. Close eyes to remove eye makeup. Wet face to emulsify oil then rinse thoroughly.

Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil

Start your review of Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have dry skin especially around my nose and mouth. This area is also easily irritated and sometimes appears red. This has been a great cleanser. It does not bother my sensitive areas and actually makes my face feel smooth and supple even in the driest areas. It is odd to put this on without water at first and then add some water to work it in but it works! Best cleanser I have found for my dry face. I will be repurchasing. " in 13 reviews
  • "This is my go to product to take off my makeup at the end of a long day. I love how nourishing it is on my dry skin and it really gets all of my makeup off. It works so well on my waterproof makeup too. It's light and not overly greasy and rinses all the way off with warm water. It doesn't make my sensitive skin irritated like a lot of other deep cleansing products. I also love that it's super affordable and readily available. " in 11 reviews
Melanie D.
This is just okay. It doesnt seem to remove all makeup (although i do wear a lot so its a tough job). I use cleansing oils after glycolic peels to remove makeup with minimal scrubbing and this just didnt seem to do the job. Also, the packaging leaks. It seems to come out of the bottom of the pump when dispensing the product, as well as when the product is tipped on its side when being stored. Not an easy mess to clean up.
maria f.
Killeen, TX
i am not a big fan of this product was really dissapoinant when i tried this , it left my skin super dry that i had dry patches on my face so i couldnt wear makeup for a long time reallydont recommend
PangHoua V.
Fresno, CA
My ALL TIME favorite cleansing oil. I wish they would bring it back. Its discontinued and i cant find it anywhere i go. The first drugstore cleasing oil that was released too. I loved it so much
The only down fall was the pump kept leaking so you wasted so product. That happened to every bottle i bought but it didnt stop me from loving it.
Sondra C.
Hazleton
Love this product . Makes my dry skin hydrated as I wash off the day or night , it’s an excellent price exceptionally affordable will not only recommend but I will be buying again Garnier Clean+ Nourishing Cleansing Oil
Yvonne P.
This was my favorite makeup remover. Made my skin super hydrated and removed all of my makeup so easily. So sad it was discontinued. Still haven’t found something that beats this.
Juliet L.
A great cleanser that removes waterproof makeup and leaves skin feeling soft and clean.  However, the packaging of this oil sucks.  It leaks everywhere and the bottle gets super greasy after only a few uses.  If you transfer to your own bottle then this cleanser is perfect and it's super affordable! I have combo skin and I still love this product.  It doesn't break me out and has actually helped my skin stay cleaner because my pores aren't clogged by makeup anymore!  A little bit of this cleanser goes a long way, so don't use a full pump.  It'll take forever to remove.  I like to wet my hands before getting a small dot of oil and massaging it on my face.
Ashley G.
Bothell, WA
I jumped on the cleansing oil bandwagon and it really did help my skin. I love this stuff but it's a little quirky to use. I basically use this as a make-up remover. I put it on my dry face right before I get in the shower, massage it in for about a minute and rinse off then wash my face. If I don't wash it off, it leaves a residue on my skin that I can't stand. This does do a great job removing my makeup and moisturizing though.
Emily M.
Mostly the pump doesn't work that well and oil leaks all the time, so I've wasted a lot of product if it gets tipped over or something. The oil itself is kind of heavy and I think they actually discontinued it to make room for micellar water, which I haven't tried yet. I use this to take off my eye makeup mostly because I can just swipe it off then splash with water. It has an odd smell to it which I assume is the grape seed oil
Jocelyn H.
Edinburg, TX
I like that when you rub your face with it your makeup comes off completely but it's really hard to wash off, you have to wash it with a face wash because it leaves your skin with the grease and all the makeup so I really don't know what the point of it is unless I'm using it wrong. Your face ends up feeling super soft after though and it smells so good.
Tamara W.
Philadelphia , PA
I use this to remove heavy makeup. I use it as a precleanse and it removes most of my makeup. I like to use items that are not too stripping to precleanse and this is perfect. Especially when I wear a stubborn mascara. It gets my mascara off in a flash and well as stubborn last glue. Def would recommend as a precleanse not a regular cleanser!
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
I have extra dry skin, is this good for dry skin? Does it moisturize skin? Does it make it too oily?

Walmart