BY GARNIER

Dry skin types have different cleansing needs in order to look and feel their best. Often, the wrong face cleansers are used for the concerns specific to dry skin and as a result, skin does not get the right care it needs. Customized cleansing: garnier clean + nourishing cleansing oil instantly dissolves impurities and long-wear makeup with no greasy residue. Skin type specific care: garnier clean + nourishing cleansing oil is infused with nourishing jojoba and macadamia oil to help replenish skin's moisture balance. in 1 use: skin is deeply cleaned, hydrated and skin feels velvety soft. after 1 week: 100% of women felt skin... see more...

• Does this remove waterproof eye makeup? Or is it ... Be the first to answer!
  • I have extra dry skin, is this good for dry skin? Does it moistur...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something that will help. Have any of you...5 Answers
Jessica G.
Olathe
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product and was heartbroken when it was discontinued. I've bought several bottles off of Amazon and have been trying to find a product I like as much as this. The smell is amazing and the oil takes all my makeup off so easily. Using an oil cleaners has changed my skin care routine and my skin has never been better.
Yvonne P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my favorite makeup remover. Made my skin super hydrated and removed all of my makeup so easily. So sad it was discontinued. Still haven’t found something that beats this.
Juliet L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great cleanser that removes waterproof makeup and leaves skin feeling soft and clean.  However, the packaging of this oil sucks.  It leaks everywhere and the bottle gets super greasy after only a few uses.  If you transfer to your own bottle then this cleanser is perfect and it's super affordable! I have combo skin and I still love this product.  It doesn't break me out and has actually helped my skin stay cleaner because my pores aren't clogged by makeup anymore!  A little bit of this cleanser goes a long way, so don't use a full pump.  It'll take forever to remove.  I like to wet my hands before getting a small dot of oil and massaging it on my face.
Ashley G.
Seattle
Beauty Junkie Expert
I jumped on the cleansing oil bandwagon and it really did help my skin. I love this stuff but it's a little quirky to use. I basically use this as a make-up remover. I put it on my dry face right before I get in the shower, massage it in for about a minute and rinse off then wash my face. If I don't wash it off, it leaves a residue on my skin that I can't stand. This does do a great job removing my makeup and moisturizing though.
Emily M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mostly the pump doesn't work that well and oil leaks all the time, so I've wasted a lot of product if it gets tipped over or something. The oil itself is kind of heavy and I think they actually discontinued it to make room for micellar water, which I haven't tried yet. I use this to take off my eye makeup mostly because I can just swipe it off then splash with water. It has an odd smell to it which I assume is the grape seed oil
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really hate this product :( I wanted a face oil to help remove makeup mostly mascara and it left my skin way to oily and washing water with oil is horrible!!! Water and oil don't mix!! Even wiping off the excess with makeup remover was a bigger hassle then just normally wiping makeup off my face. I'd rather have used a makeup remover liquid the the oil.
Emily B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't find this anywhere now! Sob. I really loved and used a ton of this, when I could find it. Maybe 4 or 5 bottles? Goes a really long way, too. I'm gutted I can't find it anywhere now, and I've worried it's been discontinued. Way better than the Simple version. Please bring it back, Garnier!!
Natalie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this whenever I have heavy waterproof, or longerwear makeup on and it removes it super well. I also love this smell of this product. I still wash my face with regular cleanser after using this product, but for makeup removal it's awesome and I would repurchase.
Kathleen A.
Fairport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this was pretty good at first but the packaging started to leak which other products don't do. Also I didn't like how the product burned when I cleansed around my eyes and the added fragrance.
Alexis L.
Newark, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really helped my dry skin! Use daily in the shower when washing my face! I got my sister to buy this product as well because she has very dry skin :) She loves it too!
Billie D.
I have been looking for something that will help. Have any of you tried this product out? If so does it leave your skin feeling dry? Will be willing to give this a try. I have had bad luck finding something that won't dry out my face. Thanks for the help.
Jillian B.
AMHERST, Nova Scotia
I have been looking for a good cleansing oil as I have dry skin and I heard this one was good at removing makeup. I am a little concerned that this will break me out since it is an oil. Anyone have any experience with this?
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
I have extra dry skin, is this good for dry skin? Does it moisturize skin? Does it make it too oily?
Karina C.
San Francisco, CA
Does this remove waterproof eye makeup? Or is it just for face makeup?