BY GARNIER

Dry skin types have different cleansing needs in order to look and feel their best. Often, the wrong face cleansers are used for the concerns specific to dry skin and as a result, skin does not get the right care it needs. Customized cleansing: garnier clean + nourishing cleansing oil instantly dissolves impurities and long-wear makeup with no greasy residue. Skin type specific care: garnier clean + nourishing cleansing oil is infused with nourishing jojoba and macadamia oil to help replenish skin's moisture balance. in 1 use: skin is deeply cleaned, hydrated and skin feels velvety soft. after 1 week: 100% of women felt skin... see more...

• Does this remove waterproof eye makeup? Or is it ... Be the first to answer!
  • I have extra dry skin, is this good for dry skin? Does it moistur...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something that will help. Have any of you...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melanie D.
This is just okay. It doesnt seem to remove all makeup (although i do wear a lot so its a tough job). I use cleansing oils after glycolic peels to remove makeup with minimal scrubbing and this just didnt seem to do the job. Also, the packaging leaks. It seems to come out of the bottom of the pump when dispensing the product, as well as when the product is tipped on its side when being stored. Not an easy mess to clean up.
Jessica G.
Olathe , KS
I absolutely love this product and was heartbroken when it was discontinued. I've bought several bottles off of Amazon and have been trying to find a product I like as much as this. The smell is amazing and the oil takes all my makeup off so easily. Using an oil cleaners has changed my skin care routine and my skin has never been better.
Natalie I.
South Whitley, IN
Although I do not have dry skin, this product is such a blessing. The only thing I don’t necessarily enjoy about it is that if I get even the littlest bit of it in my eye, it turns into an eye booger and makes it hard to see. Everything else about it, however is amazing and I have recommended it to my closest friend who has dry skin.
Yvonne P.
This was my favorite makeup remover. Made my skin super hydrated and removed all of my makeup so easily. So sad it was discontinued. Still haven’t found something that beats this.
Juliet L.
A great cleanser that removes waterproof makeup and leaves skin feeling soft and clean.  However, the packaging of this oil sucks.  It leaks everywhere and the bottle gets super greasy after only a few uses.  If you transfer to your own bottle then this cleanser is perfect and it's super affordable! I have combo skin and I still love this product.  It doesn't break me out and has actually helped my skin stay cleaner because my pores aren't clogged by makeup anymore!  A little bit of this cleanser goes a long way, so don't use a full pump.  It'll take forever to remove.  I like to wet my hands before getting a small dot of oil and massaging it on my face.
Ashley G.
Tukwila, WA
I jumped on the cleansing oil bandwagon and it really did help my skin. I love this stuff but it's a little quirky to use. I basically use this as a make-up remover. I put it on my dry face right before I get in the shower, massage it in for about a minute and rinse off then wash my face. If I don't wash it off, it leaves a residue on my skin that I can't stand. This does do a great job removing my makeup and moisturizing though.
Emily M.
Mostly the pump doesn't work that well and oil leaks all the time, so I've wasted a lot of product if it gets tipped over or something. The oil itself is kind of heavy and I think they actually discontinued it to make room for micellar water, which I haven't tried yet. I use this to take off my eye makeup mostly because I can just swipe it off then splash with water. It has an odd smell to it which I assume is the grape seed oil
Jocelyn H.
Edinburg, TX
I like that when you rub your face with it your makeup comes off completely but it's really hard to wash off, you have to wash it with a face wash because it leaves your skin with the grease and all the makeup so I really don't know what the point of it is unless I'm using it wrong. Your face ends up feeling super soft after though and it smells so good.
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
I really hate this product :( I wanted a face oil to help remove makeup mostly mascara and it left my skin way to oily and washing water with oil is horrible!!! Water and oil don't mix!! Even wiping off the excess with makeup remover was a bigger hassle then just normally wiping makeup off my face. I'd rather have used a makeup remover liquid the the oil.
Liz H.
For those who don't know, cleansing oil is for removing long wear makeup. And then you're supposed to wash with a cream cleanser or a similar gentle cleanser after oil cleansing because yes, you will feel as if the oil cleanser didn't rinse off well. Some people are fine with that, especially people with dry skin, because the oil does help make your skin smooth and moisturized. But some people who like a squeaky clean feeling, they do a "second wash" that I mentioned. You can google more about "oil cleansing and double washing". Anyway, on to my review. I have tried one other oil cleanser that works so much better than the Garnier Clean line. Both oil cleanser and gentle cream cleanser were better than the Garnier, which was a real disappointment because I was looking for an oil and cream cleanser combo here in the US. I was really excited when I saw these products at my local grocery store so of course I bought them to try them out. Unfortunately, it isn't as effective as the Korean product I have especially with removing my waterproof mascara and kohl eyeliner. It also seems to irritate my skin, although mildly. I've had one large breakout and a few smaller ones since switching to Garnier. Before switching, I've had the softest and clearest skin I've had in years and that's coming from someone who was using Accutane for almost a decade. Oil cleansing and double washing worked so well for me, but not so much with this product.
Billie D.
I have been looking for something that will help. Have any of you tried this product out? If so does it leave your skin feeling dry? Will be willing to give this a try. I have had bad luck finding something that won't dry out my face. Thanks for the help.
Jillian B.
AMHERST, Nova Scotia
I have been looking for a good cleansing oil as I have dry skin and I heard this one was good at removing makeup. I am a little concerned that this will break me out since it is an oil. Anyone have any experience with this?
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
I have extra dry skin, is this good for dry skin? Does it moisturize skin? Does it make it too oily?
Karina C.
Seattle, WA
Does this remove waterproof eye makeup? Or is it just for face makeup?