BY GARNIER

Dry skin types have different cleansing needs in order to look and feel their best. Often, the wrong face cleansers are used for the concerns specific to dry skin and as a result, skin does not get the right care it needs. Customized cleansing: garnier clean + nourishing cleansing oil instantly dissolves impurities and long-wear makeup with no greasy residue. Skin type specific care: garnier clean + nourishing cleansing oil is infused with nourishing jojoba and macadamia oil to help replenish skin's moisture balance. in 1 use: skin is deeply cleaned, hydrated and skin feels velvety soft. after 1 week: 100% of women felt skin... see more...

• Does this remove waterproof eye makeup? Or is it ...Be the first to answer!
  • I have extra dry skin, is this good for dry skin? Does it moistur...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something that will help. Have any of you...5 Answers
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Phoenix, AZ

Oh how I love this stuff! I don't use this as a face cleanser, I use it to remove all my makeup BEFORE cleansing. It does a better job of removing face and eye makeup than any face wipes or other oils I have tried. The smell is a bit strong, but it does not irritate my skin.

How to use for makeup removal:
-Apply the oil all over DRY skin (very important that your hands are dry as well!)
-Massage over face and eye area, or wherever you wear makeup
(At this point you should see the makeup breaking down on the skin)
-Wash face with warm water to remove. ALL of the makeup and oil will come off. I promise you. You will not have any oily residue, or have a hard time washing this stuff off. It just slides right off the skin, along with your makeup.

Definitely the easiest, and fastest way of removing makeup. So happy I bought this stuff!
Karen L.
Karen L.
Pittsburg , CA
Really tried to like this product but couldn't get myself to. It feels very very thick and it does remove the majority of makeup but after rinsing, it still felt like there was residue that clung to my skin. I had to follow up with another facial cleanser. After realizing that this product contains mineral oil, which is known to clog pores, I just threw the bottle away. There are better ways to remove makeup with oils. I usually use extra virgin coconut oil from trader joes. I scoop some out and melt it with my hands and massage it all over the face. Then I wipe it off with a wet towel and proceed to wash my face with a foaming cleanser. It still leaves my skin moisturized and soft, but it feels so much cleaner!
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
I do not like this cleansing oil, at all. I got it because it was inexpensive and when I ran out of my preferred cleansing oil, I couldn't afford it. This oil is really thick and so much oil comes with one pump from the bottle. I have to rinse my face twice (or twice as long) for my skin to feel clean, and even then I can still feel it. It does remove makeup and, technically it does clean my face. But I don't like how it feels. I actually poured most of the oil into the bottle for my old oil (why the bottle is so empty), which has a thinner tube thing, so only half as much oil pumps out, which is much better for me. I definitely won't buy this again, and I can't wait to use it up so I can get something else.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Staten Island, NY
Best makeup remover ever!!! I can't say enough good things about this. I use to buy mine at Duane Reade or CVS but I noticed they didn't have it on the shelves anymore. I was so upset. I finally found it on amazon and got a two pack for around 12 dollars. I have super sensitive skin and this product doesn't irritate whatsoever and leaves my skin so smooth. This is one of the few products I can use on my eyes. Removes my black smokey eye in seconds. Amazing!!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
This was my first time using a cleansing oil to remove my makeup. I've had/been using this product for several months and I really like it. It doesn't burn or irritate the skin or eyes. It easily removes a full face of heavy/waterproof makeup. The emulsify with water did not work for me, however. Instead of foaming up a little and rinsing away, it became a wet oily mess. Wipe it off with a damp washcloth or fragrance free wipes instead. I will repurchase.
Ashleigh P.
Ashleigh P.
I LOVE this cleansing oil. I do have some dry patches in my skin so I use it for that and I use it to take off my eye makeup as well and it does the job! It's amazing and my skin always feels and looks healthy and silky after using this product. I also love that I found it at Ross for $3 when its retailed at like Walmart and target for $8!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Alamo, TX
I absolutely love how easy it is to remove my liquid lipsticks with this cleanser. It does leave a slight residue after using it, so I only use it on my lip area, but it prevents scrubbing your lips raw to remove lipstick. It also works very well on waterproof mascara. I can't put my finger on the scent, but it's not bad either.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
I got this as a sample so was fine to give it a try. I didn't hate it, but it was definitely different. I use a cleanser that you apply dry so that was fine, but the oil just didn't do anything for me. I only had enough in my sample to try it once, but perhaps over time you would see better results. I just felt greasy!
Cissy G.
Cissy G.
Morgan City, LA
I love this cleansing oil. I have oily skin, which seems counterproductive to cleanse with an oil, but it has balanced out my oil since I'm not trying to combat it and cause my skin to produce more. It also removes all of my makeup-waterproof included. I will definitely repurchase when I run out. It's a great product.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Georgetown, TX
Fell in love with this cleansing oil. It literally removed all of my make-up including eye makeup. I liked how it did not require a lot of product to get the job done. The feeling after was so moisturizing. So sad that I have been looking for it for months and can not find it anywhere. Must have been discontinued.
Billie D.
Billie D.
I have been looking for something that will help. Have any of you tried this product out? If so does it leave your skin feeling dry? Will be willing to give this a try. I have had bad luck finding something that won't dry out my face. Thanks for the help.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
AMHERST, Nova Scotia
I have been looking for a good cleansing oil as I have dry skin and I heard this one was good at removing makeup. I am a little concerned that this will break me out since it is an oil. Anyone have any experience with this?
Agnes W.
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
I have extra dry skin, is this good for dry skin? Does it moisturize skin? Does it make it too oily?
Karina C.
Karina C.
San Francisco, CA
Does this remove waterproof eye makeup? Or is it just for face makeup?