BY GARNIER

Normal skin types have different cleansing needs in order to look and feel their best. Often, the wrong face scrubs are used for the concerns specific to normal skin and as a result, skin does not get the right care it needs. Customized cleansing: garnier clean + invigorating daily scrub with jojoba beads deeply cleanses and polishes to refine pores. Skin type specific care: the formula of this gel scrub, infused with invigorating peppermint, instantly energizes skin for a healthy look. Oil free. in 1 use: skin is deeply cleansed and smoothed. after 1 week: skin is softened and looks healthy and revitalized. not just a... see more...

• Is this good for sensitive skin?? Or can someone recommend anothe...2 Answers
  • Does this work better than Noxzema?2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser good for oily skin?5 Answers
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
This. Is. My. Favorite! I have been using this face wash for 4 years as my daily routine. Well, I use other washes to remove makeup of course, as there's no reason to be exfoliating my eyelids. :)

Before I started using this, I had really bad acne or over-dried skin, depending on the face wash. This one protects me from most breakouts and if I do break out it is one or two bumps at most, no more than once a month.

I love the clean, tingley feeling my face gets. I love how smooth my face is. I love how balanced my skin is and how refreshed my skin looks. Do yourself a favor, try this!

I used the grapefruit one in the Skin Active series, was not as good as this one, the jojoba beads really help!
Sabira H.
Sabira H.
First time I bought a cleanser with a scrub. This cleanser has little bits of scrub with it so it will remove dead skin. After washing off my face my face feels really cold cause of the mint. It also smells reallly good. My face also cleared up more and i get less acne like I don't get a lot from the beginning just little ones on my forehead but after i started using this it disappear. I would totally recommend this to all of you because its a great product overall.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Lake Wales, FL
Kind upset about this product. I loved the scrub in the old green bottle and it worked for my skin. Well this product say just new packaging but I just got more and more pimples I have combo/oily skin and I get my month pimple here and there. This broke me out, so I am wondering if they changed the formula in the product, smells so good. Why change a good thing, if it works don't change it.
kylie k.
kylie k.
I absolutely ADORE this facial cleanser! It smells really nice; very minty. It has little beads which I enjoy! I've used it for a while, taken a break from it, and continued to use it and let me say; when I took a break, I wanted to use this as soon as I could. It makes your face feel a bit tight and dry, but I don't mind because I always use a moisturizer afterwards.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I love to use this in the morning, every morning! It has a cooling sensation but does not sting, it feels soothing, smells awesome and leaves my skin soft, smooth and glowing! It was a gift so I don't know how much it costs but I've done shopping online and found some stores that sell it for $7 and I think the most expensive I've found was $9. I will be buying more.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY
I absolutely love this scrub! I actually won this in a giveaway a couple of months ago, and even with using it everyday, I still have some left! This leaves my skin looking so nice and refreshed! It's perfect to use in the morning and allows my makeup to go on beautifully! I will most definitely be repurchasing this as soon as I can! Great product and great value!
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
I am not a huge fan of this scrub. The exfoliating scrubbies are fine and do their job. My face feels clean and soft afterwards. The peppermint in the face wash has a cooling effect that is a bit too strong for me. Once I have it on my face, I can't seem to wash it off fast enough. My husband loves it though.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
San Antonio
Decided to try this out, and I love how this has a gentle exfoliant and a tingling sensation. It doesn't dry out my skin and leaves me feeling super clean and refreshed. I've noticed a difference in my overall skin appearance after using it for about a week.
Emily P.
Emily P.
I really like this scrub, because the beads are nice and small and it leaves my skin feeling pore less for a couple days. I use it every other day and it doesn't dry out my skin. It's great to use in the morning because it really does feel refreshing
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
I use this daily the little beads in this dash was are so nice and relaxing on y face. It's very effective at energizing my skin and the price isn't too bad either! I recommend this to people with oil-normal skin since this is oil free face wash!
Kenia M.
Kenia M.
Is this cleanser good for oily skin?
Angie F.
Angie F.
Is this good for sensitive skin?? Or can someone recommend another one gentle enough for sensitive skin?
Roxanna A.
Roxanna A.
Does this work better than Noxzema?