BY GARNIER

Normal skin types have different cleansing needs in order to look and feel their best. Often, the wrong face scrubs are used for the concerns specific to normal skin and as a result, skin does not get the right care it needs. Customized cleansing: garnier clean + invigorating daily scrub with jojoba beads deeply cleanses and polishes to refine pores. Skin type specific care: the formula of this gel scrub, infused with invigorating peppermint, instantly energizes skin for a healthy look. Oil free. in 1 use: skin is deeply cleansed and smoothed. after 1 week: skin is softened and looks healthy and revitalized. not just a... see more...

• Is this good for sensitive skin?? Or can someone recommend anothe...2 Answers
  • Does this work better than Noxzema?2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser good for oily skin?5 Answers
Shyana L.
Jackson, MI
I love this cleanser! It is so refreshing. Its one of the best ones out there. Also, It does not dry your skin out. I was suffering with hormonal acne and in less than 2 weeks my skin was smoother brighter and clearer! I tried EVERYTHING out there from expensive to natural stuff and this product did wonders for me! I have combination skin during the winter and oily during the summer. I absolutely Love this product!!
Aliya m.
Olathe, KS
It’s really good face wash . I used to use it and it’s great. I’ve acne and it helps me . I didn’t get rid of the acne but it helped me a lot and when u use it ur face gonna feel fresh , clean and smooth. And it smells really good . Totally recommend it . U gonna love it as much as i do
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is most definitely in my skin care routine. This product does exactly what it says and a little goes a long way. You can wash your face in either cold or hot water and your face will INSTANTLY! feel refreshed!!! The peppermint and jojoba beads leaves your face feeling clean and tingly. Voted Best beauty product by ALLURE mag, but I still consider this a hit in 2017!
Afshin A.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
this daily scrub won allure best of beauty award of 2014. it gently refines pores and energizes skin. it has peppermint and jojoba beads. it doesn't have oil micro-beads that are harmful.
madison n.
Carteret, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! The beads inside the gel arent rough on the skin, theyre gentle (mine was for normal skin). The light peppermint scent, in my opinion, adds a little bit more of a cool, refreshing, minty feel too the skin. It didnt dry out my skin either! The only thing is, after removing it and patting my skin dry, I was red for about 5 minutes. There was no burning or irritation. Overall a great product! My skin feels firm, clean, and fresh! 9.5/10 :) would reccomend and buy again
Kristin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stumbled upon this at Walmart one day when looking for something new to try, and I’m glad I did! This product makes my skin feel refreshed and deep clean! I especially love the peppermint beads. They make my skin feel minty fresh, which is relaxing after a long day.
Maegan M.
Long Is City, NY
This product absolutely saved my face from my acne. As well it helped me maintain the dryness of my face. You definitely feel a minty refreshing feeling after using this. Within a week I definitely saw improvement in my face. I highly recommend this to anyone struggling with bad acne.
Anna R.
The Woodlands
I started using this cleanser because I had a coupon but honestly it was such a pleasant surprise. I feel like it gets my skin clean without stripping all of my natural oils and drying my skin out. It has become my go to cleanser
Hannah B.
Georgia
Amazing! Each exfoliating bead really gets in my skin and cools it while you wash your face. The smell is real good and I use it every morning to wake me up. The scent can be a little much for some people (super peppermint)
Janae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Kenia M.
Is this cleanser good for oily skin?
Roxanna A.
Does this work better than Noxzema?
Angie F.
Is this good for sensitive skin?? Or can someone recommend another one gentle enough for sensitive skin?