BY GARNIER

Normal skin types have different cleansing needs in order to look and feel their best. Often, the wrong face scrubs are used for the concerns specific to normal skin and as a result, skin does not get the right care it needs. Customized cleansing: garnier clean + invigorating daily scrub with jojoba beads deeply cleanses and polishes to refine pores. Skin type specific care: the formula of this gel scrub, infused with invigorating peppermint, instantly energizes skin for a healthy look. Oil free. in 1 use: skin is deeply cleansed and smoothed. after 1 week: skin is softened and looks healthy and revitalized. not just a... see more...

• Is this good for sensitive skin?? Or can someone recommend anothe...2 Answers
  • Does this work better than Noxzema?2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser good for oily skin?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Pamela E.
Homosassa Spg, FL
I am a 32 year old woman who has somewhat dry/oily skin. I really never had to use any face creams but recently I started wearing more makeup. So I decided to get something to help me not get pimples and to clean out my pores every night. I found this at walmart and I absolutely love it! First time I tried it, I had my makeup completely done and I felt the beads hit my face and it felt like I was getting a face massage. The smell was like a mint tea tree smell and it make me perk up with the smell. I do have redness so it did leave me with some redness but it took all my makeup off and my skin felt incredible! I recommend this to everyone!!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
My sister bought this and I have used it a few times. I really like it. The peppermint and jojoba in it leaves my face feeling very fresh and I get a tingly sensation. I like that it’s oil fee too. I wouldn’t use this everyday since it is a scrub, but every other is good.
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
This is most definitely in my skin care routine. This product does exactly what it says and a little goes a long way. You can wash your face in either cold or hot water and your face will INSTANTLY! feel refreshed!!! The peppermint and jojoba beads leaves your face feeling clean and tingly. Voted Best beauty product by ALLURE mag, but I still consider this a hit in 2017!
Shyana L.
Jackson, MI
I love this cleanser! It is so refreshing. Its one of the best ones out there. Also, It does not dry your skin out. I was suffering with hormonal acne and in less than 2 weeks my skin was smoother brighter and clearer! I tried EVERYTHING out there from expensive to natural stuff and this product did wonders for me! I have combination skin during the winter and oily during the summer. I absolutely Love this product!!
Thelma A.
El Mirage , AZ
Really works well for my skin I feel it soft and fresh definitely recommend this product garnier is A great brand Garnier Clean + Invigorating Daily Scrub For Normal Skin - 5 fl oz
madison n.
Carteret, NJ
Love it! The beads inside the gel arent rough on the skin, theyre gentle (mine was for normal skin). The light peppermint scent, in my opinion, adds a little bit more of a cool, refreshing, minty feel too the skin. It didnt dry out my skin either! The only thing is, after removing it and patting my skin dry, I was red for about 5 minutes. There was no burning or irritation. Overall a great product! My skin feels firm, clean, and fresh! 9.5/10 :) would reccomend and buy again
Aliya m.
Olathe, KS
It’s really good face wash . I used to use it and it’s great. I’ve acne and it helps me . I didn’t get rid of the acne but it helped me a lot and when u use it ur face gonna feel fresh , clean and smooth. And it smells really good . Totally recommend it . U gonna love it as much as i do
Kristin C.
I stumbled upon this at Walmart one day when looking for something new to try, and I’m glad I did! This product makes my skin feel refreshed and deep clean! I especially love the peppermint beads. They make my skin feel minty fresh, which is relaxing after a long day.
Maegan M.
This product absolutely saved my face from my acne. As well it helped me maintain the dryness of my face. You definitely feel a minty refreshing feeling after using this. Within a week I definitely saw improvement in my face. I highly recommend this to anyone struggling with bad acne.
Anna R.
The Woodlands
I started using this cleanser because I had a coupon but honestly it was such a pleasant surprise. I feel like it gets my skin clean without stripping all of my natural oils and drying my skin out. It has become my go to cleanser
Kenia M.
Is this cleanser good for oily skin?
Angie F.
Is this good for sensitive skin?? Or can someone recommend another one gentle enough for sensitive skin?
Roxanna A.
Does this work better than Noxzema?