Garnier Clean+ Invigorating Daily Scrub

Gently refines pores + Energizes skin.

Can I use it every day or just once a week?
Este producto hace que tu cara se reseque?
Can this be used with a Clarisonic?
Start your review of Garnier Clean+ Invigorating Daily Scrub!
Product Highlights
...instead of at Sephora, but I LOVE it. The exfoliating beads are gentle on my sensitive skin, and always leave my face feeling refreshed. It is definitely gentle enough to use daily. in reviews
Hart L.
This brand just always works well for my skin. I love the level of exfoliation. I would recommend using a few times per week.
Shannon R.
I used this in place of our normal Neutrogena cleansers and liked it as a substitute. It's not something I would use all the time, but if I didn't have a choice this would be my second go to.
Amy N.
Saint Paul, MN
Great exfoliator for the face. Offers nice face cleanser for the morning but also evening after makeup removal. Garnier always offers a nice product with lasting results and a was at scent. I would recommend.
ANGELA M.
Laurinburg, NC
I use the Invigorating daily scrub every morning. It is very gentle on your skin and doesn't dry my face out. I think its a great product and its very affordable. I highly recommend anyone to try it.
Sandy L.
Sinking Spg, PA
This facial scrub is the Bomb! Absolutely love it. It’s at a great price, not too much. I’ve been using the Garnier products for a few years now, and I am so very satisfied with pretty much everything they put out.
Rim R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Clean Invigorating daily scrub it’s good for a normal skin. Has the scent of mint and smells so good but I don’t like it that much it burns me every time I use it, maybe my skin is allergic to something in it!.
Lu A.
I love GARNIER's SkinActive Clean + Invigorating Daily Scrub. I was looking for a cooling, fresh minty cleanser after trying Origins Checks and Balances. You literary feel your skin purifying itself with the Peppermint and Jojoba Oil combination, Genius!! ❤❤❤
Ayde R.
Particularmente lo uso como limpiador en vez de como mascarilla por falta de tiempo y aún así es muy eficaz, noto la cara limpia y sin brillos. Tiene una textura como arenosa que hace de exfoliante. Lo uso 2 vez a la semana y no me reseca la cara la deja fresca.
Dana Q.
Manahawkin, NJ
I use this product every day. It leaves my skin feeling clean, soft and refreshed. It's not harsh feeling. It gently exfoliates my face and keeps it smooth. It smells great. I would definitely recommend this product.
Katie M.
I have extremely sensitive skin and have to be careful with scrubs and after my favorite scrub was discontinued I was on the hunt for a new one. I picked this up one day on a whim and it's been great so far. The jojoba beads are enough for me to feel exfoliated and smooth without being scratchy and irritated and it did not leave any redness, dryness or tightness. It also has not broken me out so far and I have breakout prone skin. Will definitely be keeping this in my rotation.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...