BY GARNIER #81 in Facial Cleansers

Oily skin types have different cleansing needs in order to look and feel their best. Often, the wrong face scrubs are used for the concerns specific to oily skin and as a result, skin does not get the right care it needs. Customized cleansing: garnier clean + blackhead eliminating scrub with micro beads deeply cleanses, tightens pores and smoothes skin. Skin type specific care: the gel exfoliator formula is infused with charcoal and salicylic acid to draw out blackhead causing dirt, oil and impurities like a magnet. Oil free. in 1 use: unclogs pores and smoothes skin. after 1 week: pores are diminished and complexion is clear. ...

• I have really oily skin. Is this really good? What about price? W...1 Answers
  •  anyone try this? how to you like it???1 Answers
  • What other products do y'all use in conjunction with this wash? I...1 Answers
Reviews (1916)
Krysteena L.
Review for: Garnier Clean + Blackhead Eliminating Scrub For Oily Skin - 5 fl oz more...
This scrub is amazing. Its very gentle on the skin. After use my skin looks and feels clean. The texture of your skin feels smoother. I've been using this for about a month twice a week. I can tell the imporvment in my skin so that makes me super excited to see my skin become flawless. I have oily skin, mild acne. It does help with my oiliness without drying out my skin and when I do break out from that time of the month, it does dry out my pimples. This is the first scrub I ever used and I'm so pleased. Can't wait to have clear skin lol
Samantha K.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite exfoliating scrub! It smells fresh, and not in a girly way s my fiance even enjoys using it! It does it's job well. It cleans my face, helps prevent breakouts, tames current break outs and exfoliates without being too harsh. I really like that it has the bit of charcoal, and since they're all different shapes, I feel that it cleans my face and deep cleans my pores way better than what I Had previously been using!
Detroit B.
Detroit , MI
Review for: Garnier Clean+ Blackhead Eliminating Scrub For Oily Skin, 5 Fluid Ounces, Garnier Clean + Blackhead Eliminating Scrub For Oily Skin - 5 fl oz more...
 I’m super picky but There are so many great brands that have them. I️ love garnier scrubs, in general - the first time I️ tried, I️ became a repeat user. I️ definitely will keep buying, I️ use it twice a week . i tell all my friends about this brand.
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
This face wash was so good back when I used it. I had really oily troubled skin. It really did a great job with minimizing the oil and it helped a lot with my breakouts. I used it for about 3-4 months, then it just started to dry out my skin & cause a lot of redness on my cheeks. I don’t know if they changed the formula, but it just doesn’t work for me now.
Mia D.
The Product works well with producing the desired outcome of a great facial cleanser; providing a refreshed and less oily look. But eliminating blackheads isn’t all too successful although it is what the product advertises.
Sam S.
This is a great cleanser! It cleans and gently exfoliates while unclogging your pores. My skin is super soft after using this just once! It has a great smell and I love the little scrubbing bits within it!
Olivia S.
Tuleta
Love this!! I use this on a daily basis and it does a great job on my pesky blackhead areas around my nose & chin! It is not harsh on the skin but it gets the job done and leaves me feeling fresh and clean
Erica A.
Modesto, CA
While I LOVE this product and the way it makes my skin feel, it doesn’t quite do the work that my usual cleanser does. It’s pretty gentle, and your skin will feel great after using it. But I never really noticed much relief of my blackheads, even after using it for a solid month. It’s affordable, and maybe would work great for someone with a little less blackhead prone skin.
Jasmine c.
Orlando
I love this face wash after I started using this it has cleared up my skin so much and I love the cool sensation it leaves on my skin and I also love how it makes my skin feel after I use it and it really does take away your blackheads which is really great .
Michell T.
coatesville
I have mixed emotions about this product.. it can be way to drying, if used before toner, although i did see results after three weeks, my pores were a lot smaller barely noticeable, as for black heads it did help alittle
Angel G.
Orland Park, IL
Do this really fight against black heads?
Diana C.
Does this actually eliminate blackheads?? I'm interested in buying but I don't want to purchase if it doesn't do its job..
Haley R.
Olympia, Wa
I need products for oily skin!! anyone try this? how to you like it???
Natalia P.
Seattle
Hi! I'm looking for something new to solve my blackheads problem that doesn't make my skin oily. Does this product work? Thanks!
Has anyone had any problems with their skin breaking out with this scrub? I have really sensitive skin.