BY GARNIER

Combination skin types have different cleansing needs in order to look and feel their best. Often, the wrong face scrubs are used for the concerns specific to combination skin and as a result, skin does not get the right care it needs. Customized cleansing: garnier clean + balancing daily exfoliator targets the t-zone to deeply cleanse away oil and impurities. Skin type specific care: garnier clean + balancing daily exfoliator's formula, infused with antioxidants from grapefruit and pomegranate, softens dry areas to balance skin. Oil free. in 1 use: excess oil is removed and skin is smoothed. after 1 week: skin's texture...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This wouldn't be the first face wash I would pick but it does the job and has a nice smell." in 4 reviews
  • "It gets the job done at a reasonable price." in 1 review
  • "This is my go to, use it every day without fail." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and it's gentle and light on the skin." in 1 review
  • "I would buy a full size though. " in 1 review
DaniellaMarie G.
This face wash is honestly my number one go to face wash!! Summer time can be pretty harsh on my skin in terms of break outs. But this stuff right here works wonders for my skin!! Keeps it nice and break out free! No over drying either because of the fact that this is for combination skin, witch means it's going to moisturize your dry spots without making you oily! Love that it's extremely affordable too! There's just so much good I can say about this face wash! Highly recommend!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I brought this from CVS for about $8, I just needed a good scrub as my skin is very oily, prone to black heads and breakouts. Essentially very congested.
It’s a good size and I anticipate it will last me a while.

A very smooth scrub with light particles in a thick jelly/paste. Smells pretty, not too heavy just lightly perfumed.

As you rub it into the skin it immediately starts to break down the oil on your face. You can really spend time rubbing it in without irritating your skin.
It doesn’t lather too much more melts.

Easy to rinse off and leaves skin clean, however would recommend for all makeup removal, perhaps get a separate Miscelar water for sensitive areas like lips and eyes.
Kellie N.
Clarksville
Love this stuff! Smells SO good and is really great for my combination skin. The exfoliating beads are perfect - not too hard to where it feels like you're putting sandpaper on your face. It can leave my skin slightly dry if I'm having more of a "normal" than "oily" skin day, but it's nothing that a moisturizer can't fix.
Arianna L.
I love this product for my dry patches! It's great for getting off the dead skin but it can be rough if you're an intense exfoliator. I find the best way to use it is to just squeeze some into your hands and rub for about a minute, focusing it on drier patches of skin. It is a harsh exfoliator, so not for super sensitive skin!
Ashley H.
Mission, KS
Purchased at Walmart. Love the exfoliation and the smell. I always feel clean after using it and refreshed and ready to go in the morning and evening. Convenient packaging, would recommend. Use frequently, but unfortunately my face gets used to wash, so I have to switch it up from time to time, but always go back to this.
Madison W.
Winter Garden, FL
This product made my face break out really bad so I definitely will not use it again! I think it might because it had grapefruit in it and my skin does not like that.
Josie C.
Since a began taking care a bit more of my face for the past couple of years I went to rite aid and bought this product which was gentle to my face it pretty much did show an effect on my skin but the scent pretty much  didn't make me happy so i don't believe I would buy it again
Sandra M.
Reno, NV
THIS PRODUCT BRO JUST WOW! I never exfoliated before this product and when I finally did my skin had cleared up completely! I used to get acne on my forehead all the time whether it was a big pimple or a little white head, there was always something 🙄 this got rid of it for me tho and now I look great
Emily E.
Lodi, CA
Loved this! The smell, the gentle exfoliation, and the feel of my skin post use. I left this in my shower to use whenever I showered. Lasts a really long time as well!

Pros: smell, gentle exfoliation, moisturization
Cons: ran out
Angel B.
Maryville, TN
I thought this product was just okay. I liked St. Ives Apricot Facial Cleanser to work much better on my skin. This product made my face really dry. I bought it at Kroger Marketplace because I had a coupon for it, and it was on clearance, so I thought I’d try it.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Is this best to use daily or only one to two times a week like other exfoliators?
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
How is this compared to the St. Ives Apricot scrub?
Mary R.
Washington, DC
I've been looking for a new exfoliator that will keep my skin balanced and smooth, is Garnisr Clean + Balancing Daily Exfoliator the right choice for me? Will it dry out my skin?
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Is this face wash gentle on sensitive irritated skin?
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Has anyone seen results from using this product or recommend it?