BY GARNIER

Combination skin types have different cleansing needs in order to look and feel their best. Often, the wrong face scrubs are used for the concerns specific to combination skin and as a result, skin does not get the right care it needs. Customized cleansing: garnier clean + balancing daily exfoliator targets the t-zone to deeply cleanse away oil and impurities. Skin type specific care: garnier clean + balancing daily exfoliator's formula, infused with antioxidants from grapefruit and pomegranate, softens dry areas to balance skin. Oil free. in 1 use: excess oil is removed and skin is smoothed. after 1 week: skin's texture... see more...

• Would this product be good for combination to oily skin? 1 Answers
  • Is it good for daily use does it have a scent2 Answers
  • What's the best drugstore brand exfoliator? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This wouldn't be the first face wash I would pick but it does the job and has a nice smell." in 4 reviews
  • "It gets the job done at a reasonable price." in 1 review
  • "This is my go to, use it every day without fail." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and it's gentle and light on the skin." in 1 review
  • "I would buy a full size though. " in 1 review
hien L.
hien L.
Trussville, AL
This cleanser is more appropriate for more targeted area cleaning not for all over the face for everyone. I have used many Garnier products before. The price is not too bad. For the results you get, I believe it is a fair price. As far as improvement, I think Garnier is fine. The results will be due to the individual's preference. I do love the smell and I will admit I use this for more targeted areas like my nose. Always make sure to follow up with a moisterizer. With that, I actually do use Garnier rescue me gel moisterizer.
Kaylee R.
Kaylee R.
Probably one of the best daily exfoliators I have ever tried. I usually have combination skin. But usually changes during the winter and summer. Usually when I buy new products i always look for the scent it has and what it's good for, for example softening , dry areas purifies T-zone ..etc . If you are someone like me who is very oily on your T-zone but very dry everywhere else than this is a perfect perfect exfoliater for you other than that I feel like it's good I would totally recommend it . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
DeLaney G.
DeLaney G.
Lufkin
I've used this stuff for almost a year now and I love how smooth it keeps my face! It's gentle even though it's an exfoliating soap, and it smells great! I hardly break out with this stuff, and when I do it's never the big ugly pimples, just the small ones that usually result from stress (gotta work on that lol). I definitely am going back for more when I run out.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Albany, NY
I absolutely love this cleanser. For many years I was using the Neutrogena grapefruit cleanser and didn't like the scrubbers in it due to their size I felt it was like using golf balls on my face. Garnier cleanser has tiny micro abrasive scrubbers in it I lose my face feeling so clean and soft. I wish I found this years ago
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA
I really love this product so far. The smell is great and I have noticed an improvement with my skin. It looks better, brighter, and smoother. I use this 2 times on 2 days and I still have a lot left ( I bought in September and now it's January). I'm very pleased with this product and will repurchase again.
Davia G.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Love Love Love this stuff!

This scrub is amazing and it smells so good, it gets the job done well and all without the harsh, brash abraseavness of most scrubs and doesn't irratate or leave my skin feeling gritty!

Removes all of junk of a long long day and very impressive for and OTC beauty buy
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Hayward, CA
This was one of my favorite daily exfoliators.

It smells amazing and I think it is gentle enough to use once per day with my clarisonic. I have very oily skin and using this daily made sure that I was shiny mid work day.

I am having some trouble finding it in stock these days, bummer
Fernanda L.
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
I've always like the Garnier fave products so when I saw this in the shelf I had to try! I use it every morning and the smell is great. The soft beads feel amazing on the face and it really wakes me up. I have noticed less breakouts on my t-zone. I recommend 👍🏼
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
I always like Garnier favorite products so when I saw this on the shelf I had to try! I use it every morning and the smell is great. The soft pearls feel incredible on the face and it really wakes me. I've noticed fewer outbreaks in my area I recommend T.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
I do not like this product. It not only made me break oit, but I had a severe rash after using. Could have been only my soon reacting to it, and a fluke, but I even contacted the company so they were aware of my situation (which I never do)

Be ware
Mary R.
Mary R.
Washington, DC
I've been looking for a new exfoliator that will keep my skin balanced and smooth, is Garnisr Clean + Balancing Daily Exfoliator the right choice for me? Will it dry out my skin?
Gina d.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Is this best to use daily or only one to two times a week like other exfoliators?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
How is this compared to the St. Ives Apricot scrub?
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Is this face wash gentle on sensitive irritated skin?
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Is it good for daily use does it have a scent