BY GARNIER

Combination skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our daily gel exfoliator targets T-Zone to deeply cleanse away oil and impurities. The formula infused with grapefruit and pomegranate softens dry areas to balance skin.

Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.

Results:

In 1 use, excess oil is removed and skin is smoothed. After 1 week, skin’s texture is refined and complexion balanced.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Coco-Betaine, ButyleneGlycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Polyethylene, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, CI 15510/Orange 4, CI 17200/Red 33, Citronellol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Extract/Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Limonene, Linalool, Polyquaternium-47, Propylene Glycol, Punica Granatum Extract, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Gluconate, Parfum/Fragrance.

Usage:

Dampen face and hands. Squeeze gel exfoliator into hands and rub together. Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding contact with eyes. Rinse thoroughly.

Dermatologist tested for safety • Oil-free • Gentle to skin

How do I use Clean+ products together?

For optimal results, alternate use with Clean + Purifying Foam Cleanser.

For advanced care, incorporate into your routine:

For advanced care, incorporate an oil-free moisturizer such as Moisture Rescue Oil-Free, or BB Cream Oil-Free for Combination/Oily skin, into your routine.

Garnier Clean+ Balancing Daily Exfoliator

Start your review of Garnier Clean+ Balancing Daily Exfoliator!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I really enjoy using this face wash! It makes my skin feel very clean and it does help exfoliate a little. It also removes oil very well. I would most definitely recommend this for someone with more sensitive combination skin because It doesn't have any really harsh exfoliating beads in it. Even though it does say that it helps exfoliate, its gentle enough to be able to use every day as your regular face wash. " in 29 reviews
  • "This wouldn't be the first face wash I would pick but it does the job and has a nice smell." in 4 reviews
  • "It's a lovely cleanser and with a wash cloth or face brush I could really see this being a great exfoliator for all skin types!" in 1 review
  • "This is my go to, use it every day without fail." in 1 review
  • "I would buy a full size though. " in 1 review
Brittany G.
Garnier products are fantastic for my skin! My face looks bright and feels clean and refreshed after using this face wash. This product never leaves any gross residue on my skin, and it smells fantastic. My T-zone is oily and the rest of my face is very dry; Garnier face wash does as excellent job balancing my skin. Highly recommend.
Cheyenne H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This is the absolute best cleanser for combination skin. It doesn’t dry out my cheeks at all, which usually stay dryer. It takes the oil out of my t zone and it has a very refreshing scent to boost. I would never use another cleanser honestly.
Berly B.
I'm a skincare fiend. This is a mild non-drying exfoliator that gives my skin a refreshing feel. I always recommend something with grapefruit to wake up to, I actually feel like it gives you a boost. The beads are soft and squishy so its not too intense on dead skin, but its a great deal for removing makeup and cleansing
Mara B.
Enfield, CT
Loving this so far!  It hasn't broken me out which is a plus in my book and my skin feels clean and fresh afterwards.  I think the price go's along with the quality of this product.  If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a sample size before buying just to see if your skin agrees with it.
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
I love this exfoliator. It smooths away any dull or dry skin. But it is also still gentle. I love the scent too. My only complaint is that it has been hard for me to find in stores lately!!!
Liesha T.
This is one of my favorite cleansers in the colder months. Smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Garnier Clean+ Balancing Daily Exfoliator
🌻Rocio G.
This face wash is just simply AMAZING! It's so refreshing and gentle on my skin, I love using it in the mornings. If you haven't given it a try you are missing out
Taylor R.
Parker
Leaves your face feeling fresh and awake and that’s what I look for in a face was I know I’m going to be using every morning/day. Would definitely recommend this!
Sandra M.
reno, NV
THIS PRODUCT BRO JUST WOW! I never exfoliated before this product and when I finally did my skin had cleared up completely! I used to get acne on my forehead all the time whether it was a big pimple or a little white head, there was always something 🙄 this got rid of it for me tho and now I look great
Jessica S.
San Antonio , TX
I use this product when I’m running low on my mud mask or I don’t have time to do my mask treatments. I simply apply nickel size drops on my face and gently spread it all over then with my scrubber I massage it with warm water and pat dry afterwards.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Is this best to use daily or only one to two times a week like other exfoliators?
Mary R.
washington, DC
Question has been deleted
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
How is this compared to the St. Ives Apricot scrub?
Skylar L.
Parkers Lake , KY
What's the best drugstore brand exfoliator?
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Has anyone seen results from using this product or recommend it?