BY GARNIER

Get a deep sun kissed look with this moisturising lotion enriched with extract of apricot. Effective moisturisation from morning to night. Gradually builds a deep natural-looking tan.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate,Glycerin,Stearyl Alcohol,Alcohol Denat.,Sorbitol,Glyceryl Stearate,Ceteareth-15,Dihydroxyacetone,PEG-100 Stearate,Dimethicone,Tocopheryl Acetate,Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate,Phenoxyethanol,Ethylparaben,Polysorbate 80,Dimethiconol,Limonene,Linalool,Sorbitan Oleate,Geraniol,Methylparaben,Citronellol,Citral,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil,Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Wash hands well after each application. Apply evenly all over the body for a uniform result. May stain the clothes. Avoid contact with fabric. Do not apply on face.

• Sunscreen or moisturiser first?? 🧐 This summer I’ll be u...2 Answers
  • Is this good for pale skin?2 Answers
  • How long does this take to develop?1 Answers
Garnier Body Summer Body Moisturising Lotion
  • "Been using this product for years & it is a product that I can trust! You can see the tan on my arms in the picture. Great for dry skin as it is a moisturizer and will give you a summer glow. Product makes me feel healthier & more attractive, cannot live without! Great price, definitely recommend!" in 9 reviews
  • "If your wanting a self tanner that lasts, doesn't have that horrible look on your skin when it's coming off and also lasts and you can build the colour up, this is perfect. It also smells good to! But it does leave your body feeling smooth as ever!" in 3 reviews
Jennifer G.
Punta Gorda , FL
I purchased this while shopping with my mom and cousins who was visiting us from out of state. I was looking for something that would leave my summer dry skin from swimming the many, many times and sun bathing at my local beach. My skin was in desperate need of some hydration. I stopped by our local department store and was going for my same old brand lotion that I always grab until my cousin stopped me and said to purchase a bottle of this Garnier Summer Body lotion and I am so glad that I did! I am HONESTLY a new customer. This product left my skin not only silky smooth but looking like my skin was just watered by tons of moisture, vitamins and hydration that my skin has been in desperate need of! It honestly brought it back to life, it reminds me of watering my dried up getting
Flower garden that is in need kf so excited water and fertilizer and three instant that you do the flowers are in full bloom. GARNIER I SEND MANY KUDOS TO YOU MY FRIEND!
Karen M.
11923 NE Sumner St STE 683186 Portland, Oregon
I like it because its consistency is light, which allows its rapid absorption in the skin besides that the aroma is very pleasant is not scandalous the aroma like others that he tried.
Jillian R.
WORKS FANTASTIC! I used it before a dance and my skin turned out exactly how I wanted it. The lotions doesn't dry up your skin. I high key recommend it! Depending on you needs for your body I recommend getting this product. I just went out and bought another bottle also!
Denise J.
Troy
It actually has all the properties i prefer in a lotion keeps me moisturized through the day, smells good and doesn't make me sweat!
Maria M.

long ago when he used me out a little red welts, so surely was an allergic reaction, it has been only hope my
Amy T.
Chester le street
Iv'e been using this product for so many years now and I wouldn't use any other sunless tanner ever again.
This product is so perfect if your new to sunless tanning or are too scared to go full on with a fake tan as it builds gradually and had the added benefit of being a moisturiser.
Make sure you apply a little bit of lotion to your hands, ankles, knees and elbows or any dry patches you may have on your body because you can't see how dark the tan is until it dries.
also make sure you rub it in really well for the same reason.
I recently found that it works really well if you apply a layer, wait and hour or so and apply another layer you get a super dark natural tan.
The smell of this lotion is gorgeous and is so summery but as it dries it does start to sell like fake tan "biscuit smell" which I don;t mind either as it's not too strong.
always make sure to wash your hands afterwards....I once made the mistake to not wash and my hands were so dark and orange.
This tan is so good Iv'e converted all my family to use it.
Cait e.
I bought the light one as it was on offer and personally I love this product as it great for when you want a nice glow I would have given it 5 stars but it can get streaky if you don’t rub it in properly but that was kind of my own fault and also it clings to your dry patches elbows, knees etc but apart from that a great product which you can gradually see a tan appearing and if you want to speed the process up you can add a layer wait a while and then add another. Make sure you wash your hands afterwards!!!!!
Ruby T.
Croxley road , Kings Langley
I love this gradual tan as it is very natural looking and absorbs into the skin very fast. It leaves a slightly greasy feel afterwards but the sensation goes away after a while and the best thing is that it doesn't transfer even when you sleep. The result is nowhere near orange but still gives an obvious glow that lasts for several days.
Abi S.
this looks good on first application. However on second application it goes very patchy. It is hard to get even because it doesn’t have a guide colour. I have eczema and covers it at first and it comes off the area eventually and i have a white blob compared to my brown skin. If you have fair hair don’t use in the face because because it will make your eyebrows and hair line orange! I would only recconend if you don’t have dry skin and don’t have fair hair.
Emma H.
Leam Lane, Gateshead
This is my first time trying the moisturiser and I’m extremely impressed! The smell from the bottle is really nice, I will say however that the smell the next day isn’t too great, hence the 4*’s. The smell does fade slightly through the day. I have really pale skin and I’ve found this to be the best gradual tan I’ve used as it appears more natural than other brands. I’ll definitely be buying this again!
Camesha M.
Glenrothes
Sunscreen or moisturiser first?? 🧐 This summer I’ll be using: Garnier Body Summer Body Moisturising Lotion and Garnier Ambre Solaire SPF 30 Moisturising Protection Spray
Emily S.
Is this good for pale skin?
Monika B.
How long does this take to develop?