BY GARNIER

Get a deep sun kissed look with this moisturising lotion enriched with extract of apricot. Effective moisturisation from morning to night. Gradually builds a deep natural-looking tan.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate,Glycerin,Stearyl Alcohol,Alcohol Denat.,Sorbitol,Glyceryl Stearate,Ceteareth-15,Dihydroxyacetone,PEG-100 Stearate,Dimethicone,Tocopheryl Acetate,Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate,Phenoxyethanol,Ethylparaben,Polysorbate 80,Dimethiconol,Limonene,Linalool,Sorbitan Oleate,Geraniol,Methylparaben,Citronellol,Citral,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil,Parfum / Fragrance

Usage: Wash hands well after each application. Apply evenly all over the body for a uniform result. May stain the clothes. Avoid contact with fabric. Do not apply on face.

Garnier Body Summer Body Moisturising Lotion
  • "Been using this product for years & it is a product that I can trust! You can see the tan on my arms in the picture. Great for dry skin as it is a moisturizer and will give you a summer glow. Product makes me feel healthier & more attractive, cannot live without! Great price, definitely recommend!" in 9 reviews
  • "If your wanting a self tanner that lasts, doesn't have that horrible look on your skin when it's coming off and also lasts and you can build the colour up, this is perfect. It also smells good to! But it does leave your body feeling smooth as ever!" in 3 reviews
Jennifer G.
Punta Gorda , FL
I purchased this while shopping with my mom and cousins who was visiting us from out of state. I was looking for something that would leave my summer dry skin from swimming the many, many times and sun bathing at my local beach. My skin was in desperate need of some hydration. I stopped by our local department store and was going for my same old brand lotion that I always grab until my cousin stopped me and said to purchase a bottle of this Garnier Summer Body lotion and I am so glad that I did! I am HONESTLY a new customer. This product left my skin not only silky smooth but looking like my skin was just watered by tons of moisture, vitamins and hydration that my skin has been in desperate need of! It honestly brought it back to life, it reminds me of watering my dried up getting
Flower garden that is in need kf so excited water and fertilizer and three instant that you do the flowers are in full bloom. GARNIER I SEND MANY KUDOS TO YOU MY FRIEND!
Karen M.
11923 NE Sumner St STE 683186 Portland, Oregon
I like it because its consistency is light, which allows its rapid absorption in the skin besides that the aroma is very pleasant is not scandalous the aroma like others that he tried.
Jillian R.
WORKS FANTASTIC! I used it before a dance and my skin turned out exactly how I wanted it. The lotions doesn't dry up your skin. I high key recommend it! Depending on you needs for your body I recommend getting this product. I just went out and bought another bottle also!
Maria M.

long ago when he used me out a little red welts, so surely was an allergic reaction, it has been only hope my
Amy T.
Chester le street
Iv'e been using this product for so many years now and I wouldn't use any other sunless tanner ever again.
This product is so perfect if your new to sunless tanning or are too scared to go full on with a fake tan as it builds gradually and had the added benefit of being a moisturiser.
Make sure you apply a little bit of lotion to your hands, ankles, knees and elbows or any dry patches you may have on your body because you can't see how dark the tan is until it dries.
also make sure you rub it in really well for the same reason.
I recently found that it works really well if you apply a layer, wait and hour or so and apply another layer you get a super dark natural tan.
The smell of this lotion is gorgeous and is so summery but as it dries it does start to sell like fake tan "biscuit smell" which I don;t mind either as it's not too strong.
always make sure to wash your hands afterwards....I once made the mistake to not wash and my hands were so dark and orange.
This tan is so good Iv'e converted all my family to use it.
Cait e.
I bought the light one as it was on offer and personally I love this product as it great for when you want a nice glow I would have given it 5 stars but it can get streaky if you don’t rub it in properly but that was kind of my own fault and also it clings to your dry patches elbows, knees etc but apart from that a great product which you can gradually see a tan appearing and if you want to speed the process up you can add a layer wait a while and then add another. Make sure you wash your hands afterwards!!!!!
Abi S.
this looks good on first application. However on second application it goes very patchy. It is hard to get even because it doesn’t have a guide colour. I have eczema and covers it at first and it comes off the area eventually and i have a white blob compared to my brown skin. If you have fair hair don’t use in the face because because it will make your eyebrows and hair line orange! I would only recconend if you don’t have dry skin and don’t have fair hair.
Bella M.
my all time favorite tan top up! Smells great, the packaging is cute and it does what it says on the tin. its light and dries in quickly but doesn't leave you tacky for ages afterwards. Works quickly and lasts ages. A bottle doesnt last long in our house lol. I buy this every time its on offer as I think the price can be a little steep but when it comes down to my price range I buy it up.
Anna b.
I used to love this product so much, I’m not sure if they have changed their formula since I first tried it a couple of years ago or if it’s the way that I’m applying it but I find now I have to be careful that I don’t end up with patchy hands and feet🤔.
Apart from that, I still love the gradual tan that this product gives and the smell as it doesn’t smell like fake tan.
Sarah C.
I have extremely pale skin and hate it in the summer. However this product transforms my skin shade overnight with just a thin layer. I make sure to evenly massage into the skin, otherwise it can get slightly patchy. Overall I would recommend this again for a gradual, natural looking tan.
Emily S.
Is this good for pale skin?
Monika B.
How long does this take to develop?