Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersGarnier
Body Intensive 7 Days Ultra Replenishing Lotion Shea Butter

Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Ultra Replenishing Lotion Shea Butter

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Ultra Replenishing Lotion Shea Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Andy R.
Etobicoke , ON
Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Ultra Replenishing Lotion Shea Butter uploaded by Andy R.
My skin becomes very dry during winters. But after using this body lotion my skin has become so smoothed soft. It gets absorbed into the skin very fast. The scent of this lotion is very appealing. I use this lotion especially in winters and I love it. Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Ultra Replenishing Lotion Shea Butter
louise H.
Lancashire , England
Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Ultra Replenishing Lotion Shea Butter uploaded by louise H.
This is a super intensive cream, if your like myself and struggle to find a moisturer that works for you, then give this a whirl. A small amount goes a long way. Since I've been using this product over the last few weeks, my skins feeling thoroughly nourished. Even if you was to stop applying, your skin would still feel hydrated for up to seven days. Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Ultra Replenishing Lotion Shea Butter
Percy H.
This is a pretty good post-shower moisturiser. I don't have visibly/tangible dry skin but I do get very itchy when I don't moisturise. This mostly keeps the itching at bay but it is nowhere near the "7 days" it claims, I need to use it every day.
Kaelee P.
THUNDER BAY, ON
Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Ultra Replenishing Lotion Shea Butter uploaded by Kaelee P.
I absolutely love the way my skin looks and feels after 7 days of using this product. It was giften to me forna gift. I find it a little too pricey but it smells amazing and is easy to find in the store. I might purchase again .
Ankita G.
Ilford, Ilford
Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Ultra Replenishing Lotion Shea Butter uploaded by Ankita G.
I highly recommend this cream. It’s not heavy and is absorbed into the skin so easily. It is hydrating and the hydration is long lasting! When applied on the body, it leaves your skin so smooth and it feels lightweight. I buy this all the time, it’s my go to! Can’t count how many bottles I’ve had, been using it for years! 😭😂
Alexandra B.
Eastbourne
I love the 7 day moisturisers by garnier! I’ve been using these for years. I think they really do keep my skin moisturised for days! I like them especially as an after sun when my skin is feeling dry.

Looking for your answer?