BeautyBodyBody CareGarnier
Body HydraLock Intensive 24H Rich Hydrating Lotion

Garnier Body HydraLock Intensive 24H Rich Hydrating Lotion

Our specific formula to leave your skin looking visibly transformed.

Created for normal to dehydrated skin, it locks in moisture for up to 24 hours, HydraLock contains 5% Hydro-Urea and is formulated to provide hydration all day long for smooth-feeling skin

The formula helps to soften the skins outer layers, enabling our moisturising ingredients to be absorbed easily.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier Body HydraLock Intensive 24H Rich Hydrating Lotion!
Sadie S.
Katy
I really like that it is relatively odorless. It keeps skin moisturized throughout the whole day. It isn’t sticky or oil. I have eczema on my hands and legs, and this lotion really provide relief in terms of the itching. I would recommend!
Sommer M.
Clovis, CA
I really had high hopes for this! Omg. My skin on my face was tight Definitely won’t be repurchasing this again
Nona M.
Wriedel, Niedersachsen
Garnier Body HydraLock Intensive 24H Rich Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Nona M.
Amazing. All good- smell, moisture, value wise, packaging. Quickly absorbing, leaves skin nice and moisturised. Definitely recommend this one for everyone with dry skin. After applying it at night time my skin felt nice and moisturised next morning.
Laura S.
This stuff is a god-send! I have pretty dry skin on my body, and the Devil’s KP on the back of my arms and thighs, and this really helps like nothing I’ve tried before. I think it’s the high urea content that makes this effective, but I’m not certain. All I know is that my skin looks and feels so much better after I’ve used it. This is a very thick lotion, and it takes a while to rub in and even longer to absorb, so it’s not an everyday use item for me, sadly. It’s not for everyone, but if you have very dry skin on your body I’ll think you’ll love this.
Monica R.
sheffield
Omg! This product is amazzing! It literally stands for the name. It’s super affordable and works better than high end products. It’s kinda funny but it’s very moisturising. The perfume is very subtle. It also doesn’t feel greasy.
Becky R.
Surrey
The ONLY moisturiser that works on my dry flaky skin. Keeps it at bay, doesnt feel greasy, my go to body moisturiser. Please never, ever stop it!!
Andrea R.
Durham
Goes on nicely without feeling sticky. Absorbs well and leaves my skin feeling silky.
member-af720
Spendet wirklich sehr viel Feuchtigkeit den ganzen Tag über. Zudem zieht sie schnell ein, lässt sich einfach verteilen und hat einen angenehmen Geruch. Das Preis Leistungsverhältnis stimmt aufjedenfall.
member-9b7c01
Allison W.
Toronto, ON
2,656 reviews
This wasn't too bad of a moisturizer if you have slightly dry skin. But it really didn't do anything to mine except just sit on the surface a tiny bit. I wouldn't recommend if you have very dry areas as it won't do too much to help. But otherwise it's an OK product for its moderate pricing and average skin I guess.

Looking for your answer?