suggested searches

Garnier

Garnier Blackhead Eliminating...
4223 Reviews
I bought this product because I wanted to have a self care day pampering my self with an affordable scrub. However my skin was a little sensitive to this scrub and stung when I barley rubbed it on my skin. I think the abrasive part of the scrub was too harsh for me and I wouldnt recommend this product if you have sensitive skin!
Super produit, d'une super efficacité ! Super pour le visage ! Ma sœur et moi même l'utilisons depuis un moment ! Matière agréable.
This stuff is good but it's not my favorite. I'm not mad when I have to use it when my other scrub is out. It works fine, but I feel like it needs more oomph.
I was a little unsure on this but was recommended by my wife it was easy to apply and after taking off my skin felt really smooth
Wow this product. I love it. Yes I know, it doesn’t work immediately. But it does give great long time results!! Trust me, my face hasn’t been this clear in ages!!!
I’ve used better blackhead face scrubs and masks but for the price it’ll get the job done within 3-4 washes. Not the strongest cleanser for acne though
My niece had really bad blackheads and so I purchase this for her and it has done wonders for her face. It has cleared up all her blackheads. She loves it, and now she’s constantly purchasing it for herself.
This clears up blackheads and pimples in no time! I highly recommended this to all skin types, even sensitive skin......
I mean who doesn’t like a good scrub for their face? This is affordable and good for in the shower or after you take off your makeup.
I love this stuff and have used it for many years! I have sensitive skin, and cannot use products with Benzoyl Peroxide, so it was tough finding a good face wash with pimple-fighting ingredients that would be good for my skin. Enter Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub! The active ingredient is Salicylic Acid and it works wonders!! I love the little charcoal “beads” that exfoliate. They help you get a deep clean without drying your skin out. A little bit goes a long way; you only need a dime-size amount, so one bottle will last a while! 100% recommend!