Garnier BB Light

by Garnier

La BB Light, le 1er soin embelliseur sans effet maquillage* de Garnier. L’air de rien, une peau parfaite tous les matins. Test instrumental

I’m looking for a light BB Cream, nothing heavy almost like a tinted moisturizer. Has anyone tired this brand ?
Start your review of Garnier BB Light!
Francis C.
Summerville, SC
Garnier BB Light uploaded by Francis C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Garnier Bb light it matches my skin color and its one of my favorites keep my face covered all day .
Melissa D.
Melbourne, Australia
Garnier BB Light uploaded by Melissa D.
Great when you don’t want a heavy full coverage product but want to look out together. I use this for work every day or going to the gym.
Natasha M.
Sydney
They don’t have this as an option on here but I used the colour changing BB cream from Garnier and while it wasn’t the most amazing thing in the world the colour change was pretty accurate !! A little bit more orange that my skin tone but it gave a nice tanned and glossy look.
Eli C.
avenue de Lyon 13
La súper recomiendo mucho porque te saca de apuros en tus días que no tengas muchas ganas de ir maquillada. Con esta crema ya tienes más que suficiente para ir bella 🤫