BY GARNIER

The new all in one BB Cream Eye Roll-On that immediately fulfills all the expectations

A 5 in 1 solution :

- Reduces under-eye bags and dark circles
- Erases signs of fatigue
- Smoothes fine lines
- Brightens the eye contour
- 24H moisture

It combines the power of Haloxyl with mineral pigments and an ultra-fresh massaging roll-on, for a perfect look immediately.

Immediately after application: 80% of women see a reduction in dark circles*

After 28 days use, results without make-up are excellent*.

Non greasy texture. Fragrance free. Dermatologically & ophtalmologically tested.

• I love Garnier's BB Creme Skin Perfector, but I am almost...1 Answers
  • I love Garnier's BB Creme Skin Perfector, but I am almost...2 Answers
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
After using Garnier's BB cream for years, when I discovered this under eye roller I had to try it. It's not full coverage so if you're looking to cover really puffy dark circles you will need concealer. It's a gentle roller with a slight, gradual cooling sensation. Put it in the fridge for a few minutes and gently roll it under your eyes for an instant cool.
Jeramie W.
Denver , CO
Are use the Garnier eye roller and are used it until I finish the little bottle but I didn’t really see a lot of improvement after. It’s good to use because it’s not very sticky and it feels like it’s just water-based and it’s very light to the skin but I have very dark under eye circles and I did not see any improvement at all
Yevheniia S.
New Castle
One of my first B.B. creams and I have to say it has nothing common with s classic Asian ones. It blemishes a lot like an oil on your face and will suit for dry skin but not oily. Caused acne on my cheeks although my skin is not problem. Has a really annoying smell.
Rachel H.
Haskell, TX
I have used this in the past. It has helped lessen the puffiness but when my allergies at acting up it does nothing to it - as expected. But for regular days, this really is a very quick and practical product to use and cover up dark under eye circles.
Alyssa C.
Lakeside , OR
I believe this product is pretty good because it is an all-in-one and don't have to use so many products but it is not the best I believe Neutrogena is the best one in my opinion but this one is my next one to go to if Neutrogena is out
Ella C.
i love the application for this product. it is very reasonably priced and you get so much for the price. it is very gentle while applying to your skin and i love the packaging, although it could be a little easier to open.
Alexis F.
Oxnard, CA
BB creams aren’t really my thing but this one worked great! And to mix with an eye healing formula was great. Really easy to apply and has good results. I’ve only used this once and it was a good price. Recommend for sure!
Mandi L.
Kansas City , MO
This product completely brightens your whole under-eye area and also leaves you feeling awake and refreshed. It helps my eyes look so much bigger even with my allergies on full spectrum. This is one of my top choices for a under-eye roller.
Shelbs👑 A.
For me I’ve used this about two or three times, it was very moisturizing and coverage was alright with it. Did feel like i needed to add a lot in order for my face to be well off on the product
Marie V.
Massillon, OH
I use in the morning before applying anything. It will smooth out lines and diminish any puffiness. A little goes a long way so it will last forever and the results are noticeable instantly.
Mayra S.
I love Garnier's BB Creme Skin Perfector, but I am almost running out. I mostly like how it feels and looks around the yes. Does this product work just as great?
Mayra S.