Garnier Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk

24H frizz resistance and smoothness

How well does this product work?
Does this help with frizz?
How well does this work? I have semi curly hair and the instant this wonderful Florida heat hits it I have an Afro!
Start your review of Garnier Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk!
Product Highlights
I would recommend this to anyone with frizzy hair or who's hair gets frizzy in the humid weather after styling.in reviews
This stuff works great to smooth out frizz that comes naturally (my hair is always super frizzy).in reviews
I have naturally curly hair and this is the ONLY product (especially for $3.00) that provides crunch-free, frizz-free results.in reviews
Other than the fact that it smells great, it also is very light, doesn't weigh the hair down, distributes throughout the hair very easily and does not take forever to dry.in reviews
I have very dry hair due to constant coloring and use of hot irons, and using this product has made my hair feel like my hair has no damage whatsoever.in reviews
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
Garnier Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk uploaded by Christina B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s not often that I straighten my hair but when I do I use this as one of the steps in the process. I have tried lots of humidity products but this one works great and for a much lower price than other ones. The only think I hate is the way it comes out. The little topper is a pain when I already have product on my hands or I go to close it after getting products on my hand. I wish they would change that. Other than that it works really well.
Erlene G.
Dayton, TX
Garnier Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk uploaded by Erlene G.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I absolutely love this product my hair always gets really frizzy all the time and havent found many solutions. But this product definitely has helped me. Im actually a huge fan of garnier. I feel like there products always have a great smell as well. Huge thumbs up.
Irene L.
San Antonio, TX
Garnier Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk uploaded by Irene L.
Garnier Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk uploaded by Irene L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally have veryyyy frizzy hair and I had used this for my college graduation before I straightened my hair and it worked ! There was a small bit of frizz due to the humidity but worked well ! <3
Jewel M.
Philadelphia, PA
Garnier Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk uploaded by Jewel M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great for frizzy hair! Last all day and helps with brushing through thick hair without the frizz and hassle. I love this product. I recommend this as well. I have thick frizzy straight hair and it also gives a bit of volume too ! Very affordable as well!
marshayla S.
Garnier Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk uploaded by marshayla S.
Does anyone else use this just for its ability to detangle hair. My daughter has super curly hair and this product helps me detangle it so easily. It know its not the best as far as silicone but it works for her hair so well I keep buying it
Jocelyn C.
Corona, NY
Garnier Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk uploaded by Jocelyn C.
Love it always put it after I shower makes my hair be less frizzer since I got straight hair . Wouldn’t improve nothing about this product . It has met my expectations was amazed when I saw how not frízz my hair was . I would buy it again ❤️
Kimberlee H.
Doral, FL
I always use garnier products I love the smell of fruits that leaves my hair, it prevents moisture Siempre uso los productos de garnier me encanta el olor a frutas que le deja a mi pelo, este previene la humedad
Molly K.
Rochester, MN
I have used smoothing milk for many years. I have curly hair, and it helps my hair not be as frizzy. If I don't use the smoothing milk my hair is a hot mess.
Olga P.
Garnier Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk uploaded by Olga P.
This is really nice, makes your hair smoother and less frizzy, but it's a little heavy so it straightens out my curls.
Adriana O.
I love love love this product!!!!!!! I buy every time ! I will continue to buy this product!Leaves your hair so silk and smooth!!my hair is very puffy and curly!This keeps everything I. Control and I recommend this product to everyone!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...