BY GARNIER

• Advanced UV protection with photostability
  • With the patented Mexoryl® XL filtration system, it protects against UV Rays.
  • Enriched with nourishing Shea Butter and vitamin E, this water-resistant formula nourishes lips and protect them from drying.
  • Tested under dermatological and paediatric control.
  • Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
  • Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
  • Advanced UVA UVB protection
  • Protects lips from drying and nourishes
  • Water resistant
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Enriched with Shea Butter and vitamin E

Bianca C.
Portugal, PT
I really enjoyed this product. My lips are super sensitive, so in the summer I have to be extra careful with them. This Garnier product is very easy to apply and helps protect the lips from sunburn. With SPF 20 it is super resistant and at the same time moisturizes the lips. Here, in Portugal, he cost under 5 euros which is a good price for that.
Carolina S.
This is not my favorite, I honestly prefer the nivea one because It seems that it protects more
I also feel  like this one doesn’t protect much and when I’m on water it disappears very easily
Liv N.
redditch
A good product but I found myself having to apply it a lot as it dried up my lips quite a bit. The price is not too bad at only £3.99, but having to apply it so often meant it didn’t last to long.
PINAR T.
I like it a lot! I’m normally not using stuff like that but I did try it some times and it’s better than nothing on your lips in the sun... I don’t know if there is a different but it don’t feel heavy on your lips which stuff like this normally do
Aziz B.
This product is horrible, it makes my skin feel so greasy and oily even tho my skin is so dry, and it smells like chemicals
Alexandra J.
Leaves the lips smooth and glowing without any sun damage at all. Recommend when your going on vacation to a warm place.
Elma V.
Nieuwegein
First of all this lipproduct smells so good! It slides easily on your lips en feels very nice. You can use it everyday