Garnier Ambre Solaire SPF 20 Golden Protect Protective Oil uploaded by Jasmina Z.

BY GARNIER

Garnier Ambre Solaire Golden Protect Sun Oil SPF20 is enriched with shea butter and protects your skin against UVA and UVB rays:

1. Advanced photostable UVA/UVB protection
Patented Mexoryl® XLfiltration system
Water resistant and non-greasy.

2. A more golden-looking tan
Enriched with Shea Butter. Helps protect and nourish your skin for a long-lasting golden tan.

Tested under dermatological control.
Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.

• Advanced UVA/UVB protection
  • Tan enhancer satin-touch
  • Non-greasy feel, water resistant
  • Enriched with Shea Butter
  • Fair skin that tans easily
  • Dermatologically tested

Aisha A.
Carmel
I gave this five stars I really love the smell of it I'm definitely going to buy this again price point was perfect I also had a coupon for the drugstore you will like this a little goes a long way definitely a keeper I like the fact I try something new and liked it
Kellee B.
Gloucester
this product smells great! i took this with me on my cruise to the bahamas this year. i did not burn and got a great tan! this dries really well so you dont have that greasy feeling on your skin.
Ferne M.
HAMPTON BAYS, NY
I am an avid Ambre Solaire light & Silky girl. I have used Ambre Solaire sun creams for years, 5+ and love their non-sticky and silky feel. The thought of a spray did not appeal at all. Their downside was going a pale shade of white when coming out of water. This year I switched to the Oil 30spf and absolutely loved it. Its not sticky. It simply glides on and sinks in almost immediately leaving a slight sheen on your skin but not oily at all. You do not need very much in each spray either, a little goes a long way.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
This product feels so amazing on the skin! It doesn't feel to heavy and has a light feeling to it, but highly protective over skin at the same time. Not only does it protect my delicate skin, it makes it feel silky smooth and baby skin soft. I think this product is a definite must-have!
Jo O.
Naples, FL
I am not a 100 percent believer with this brand, or product. BUT I can say that it does do a good job at protecting from the sun. I bought this at my local Walmart. The packaging is the same as all generic oils. It can improve, in some departments. Try it out for yourself, though!
Jennifer W.
Hartselle, AL
This product smells really good and for the price it is very affordable. Didn't exactly meet my expectations as far as a great heat protectant I bought this at the local CVS it does need room for improvement in the gloss area. It almost leavs your hair a little bit too shiny.
emily k.
I like this product. Even though it's called oil spray, it's not oily or sticky. A lot comes in the bottle too which is nice. This product is very effective! Leaves a nice tan without burning, I would totally buy again!! maybe if it was on sale though.
Wendy H.
Somerset, KY
This product is awesome. If you are looking for a similar product Look No More Than This One. Easy to find a local drug stores and department stores such as Walmart. This product actually does what it says it does which is a breath of fresh air in today's market. It won't be a waste of money
Chanelle C.
tx
this is one of the good kind for good long hair helps alot with dead ends and dry hair i do really like using this it really good to have i would use alot of this if i could i had got this at cvs good price as well and they have this at walmart too good to have
Valaja B.
Working jn the sun all day left me dry and just ashy . This product has made my skin glow just the amount I needed it to. Not too oily not to greasy . Perfect protection for my skin . Definitely summer recommended