Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Face Cream Advanced SPF50+ uploaded by 🌸 M.

BY GARNIER

Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced Face Protection Face and Neck Lotion SPF50, is hypoallergenic, has no perfume and no colourants. This is ideal protection for fair, sensitive and sun-intolerant skin. see more...

Diamantias Y.
Diamantias Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta mucho de hecho los productos de esta marca son excelentes para mí no irritan tan la piel tienen muchísima variedad y los precios son asequibles pero sus productos mantienen la buena calidad. Esta crema protectora es buenísima sin duda la recomiendo muchísimo
Paige W.
Paige W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not think that this product is worth any of the hype in all honesty. I have used this and the spf in it was not strong enough for the multiple times i applied it durring the day because j still ended up becoming sunburnt. A little of a disappointment so i will not be purchasing again
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this product as an additional sun protectant during the summer. I have oily skin so it does cause my face to be more oily than I normally would like, but I will definitely be using this again in the future.
Maddie T.
Maddie T.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good spf if you're looking for a daytime mosturizer! Lightweight and absorbs quickly. I used this on vacation in the sun everyday and felt like it did the job. Inexpensive and good value for the money.
Madii H.
Madii H.
Pennsylvania
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because it helps with my dark spots and is great it's pricey but it's so worth it  the value is great and it's so gentle when I bought it I thought it'll be rough it's not disappointing at all and I'll recommend to all my friends and family
Rose🌹
Rose🌹
Mason
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Point. Pleasant
Garnier ambrea Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Mask easy and I'm still using using it. Not too pricey but not exactly what I expected. I like it though.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. it truly makes me feel like an adult while putting on the never ending sunscreen that my fair skin needs. The price is right and the coverage kept my skin free from the sun rays.
Sae Q.
Sae Q.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So much I don't love you love it love you lots transacted and love you love lots transacted love and lots transacted and lots love you lots transacted and lots love love you lots transacted and love love it love love you love
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Landrum
Love this face cream!!!! My friend recommended it to me and I have used it ever sinse!! I also have told a couple of my friends and they love it