Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Face Cream Advanced SPF50+ uploaded by 🌸 M.

BY GARNIER

Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced Face Protection Face and Neck Lotion SPF50, is hypoallergenic, has no perfume and no colourants. This is ideal protection for fair, sensitive and sun-intolerant skin. see more...

Audrey D.
Olivehurst, CA
Super! I use this daily in the summer on my face under my makeup. My makeup sits fine on top and it's reassuring to know I'm protecting my face from the aging effects of the sun.
I also use it in my children so I know their faces are protected from the summer sun when they go off to school. It is not greasy so they don't mind too much :)
Sonia A.
Aberdeen, SD
A very refreshing and easy so apply cream. Useful and very gentel to your face. It is easy to apply and it is absorbed by your skin very easily, which is always great if you are at the beach. I have used this for ages, it is very cheap and it smells super good and gives your skin the perfect coverage for sun.
Gabrielle V.
Newark, NJ
My face is extremely sensitive so buying products, I’m always skeptical. However after using Garnier, I won’t go back. Gentle on my face and leaves me feeling refreshed after each use. I would definitely recommend.
Nili P.
Lowell, MA
Garnier amber solaire sensitive face cream advanced spf50 is very effective. It also protects the skin from the sun, It was my first time using this product. It meet my expectations very well.  Works great in the summer. Needs no improvement.
Nicole D.
Orlando, FL
a decir verdad, es un producto excelente pues su cobertura al sol se me hace increible, solo le encuentro un pequeño defecto y es que al utilizarla mi piel luce un poco grasosa, pero pienso que es un mal de cualquier protector solar.
This has been an ok sun blocker for my face. It’s gentle. The only think I sis like is that it’s sooooooooooo oily so in the places I am oily it makes it so much worse. I’ve still gotten a little tan even as I have applied it.
Callie K.
Ragland, AL
i have sensitive skin and this product met every expectation that i had for it. it is packaged well. i was extremely happy with this. i use it all the time now. i recommend it to you! hopefully you’ll enjoy it too.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love using this product as an additional sun protectant during the summer. I have oily skin so it does cause my face to be more oily than I normally would like, but I will definitely be using this again in the future.
Tayler R.
Terre Haute
I love this stuff because I have such sesitive skin. The spf is nice. I’ve used it once and I did really like it it was very effective in what it was suppose to do. I recommend to anyone looking for this!
Daisie L.
Luttrell, TN
My face is really sensitive and this didn't help much. It wasn't too bad price but i just didn't care for it for it being my first time. It was a little harsh on my skin. I wouldn't buy it again. Maybe something else!