Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced SPF50+ Very High Protection Lotion

Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced Sun Cream SPF50+ protects against UVB, UVA and Long UVA.

The filtration system features Mexoryl® SX + Mexoryl® XL to help protect against:

• UVB: Immediate sun-induced skin damage
  • UVA: long-term sun-induced skin damage and premature skin-ageing.

The formula is developed for fair, sensitive and sun intolerant skin. Hypoallergenic, no perfume and no colourants.
Tested under dermatological control.
Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.

• SPF50+ very high protection. Protects against UVA, UVB & long UVA rays.
  • Developed for fair, sensitive and sun intolerant skin
  • Tested under dermatological control.
  • Hypoallergenic
  • No perfume and no colourants
  • Non greasy and water resistant

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced SPF50+ Very High Protection Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
city lala fatma nsoumer dar el bida Alger
These are my favorite products #summer #skincar product I have got #sensitiveakin over the years I have found this I highly recommend
Caldas da Rainha
Really nice sun screen but it leaves the skin a little oily, and for that I didn't fully love it. Protects your face really nicely
Culiacán, Sinaloa
Me gusta y a la ces no, es muy grasoso pero si proteje, osea que si lo quieres usar de base para maquillaje uses requete poquito
It is very good to dream, because being 50, it covers the entire surface of the skin and thus prevents redness or worse, burns
Felgueiras
So good and the smell is the best! I love to use like a primer in my summer make up look. It’s like the third time I use this.
I swear by this everyday it’s is great for the face and can be mixed with foundation great price to protect your skin love it
utrecht
I use this like every year again and yes guys/gurls its working i have a really sensetive skin and i dont even get sun burned
Protects against sun very well only had to top up once. Waterproof too so no worries there. Amazing overall and do recommend.
Does the job well and it lasts very long. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it makes you very shiny and greasy.
Antwerpen
It's sticky and you have to put a lot on your face if you don't want to burn but it's cheap so you get what you pay for. 😉

Looking for your answer?