Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced SPF50+ Very High Protection Lotion uploaded by Dóra F.Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced SPF50+ Very High Protection Lotion uploaded by 🌸 M.

BY GARNIER

Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced Sun Cream SPF50+ protects against UVB, UVA and Long UVA.

The filtration system features Mexoryl® SX + Mexoryl® XL to help protect against:

• UVB: Immediate sun-induced skin damage
  • UVA: long-term sun-induced skin damage and premature skin-ageing.

The formula is developed for fair, sensitive and sun intolerant skin. Hypoallergenic, no perfume and no colourants.
Tested under dermatological control.
Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.

• SPF50+ very high protection. Protects against UVA, UVB & long UVA rays.
  • Developed for fair, sensitive and sun intolerant skin
  • Tested under dermatological control.
  • Hypoallergenic
  • No perfume and no colourants
  • Non greasy and water resistant

Buy on lookfan...*
  • "The best cream that I tried for sensitive skin. If you have lighter skintone or just sensitive skin, this cream will definitely help with protecting it. It's cheap and smells really nice." in 18 reviews
Nicole D.
Orlando, FL
a decir verdad, es un producto excelente pues su cobertura al sol se me hace increible, solo le encuentro un pequeño defecto y es que al utilizarla mi piel luce un poco grasosa, pero pienso que es un mal de cualquier protector solar.
Callie K.
Ragland, AL
i have sensitive skin and this product met every expectation that i had for it. it is packaged well. i was extremely happy with this. i use it all the time now. i recommend it to you! hopefully you’ll enjoy it too.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love using this product as an additional sun protectant during the summer. I have oily skin so it does cause my face to be more oily than I normally would like, but I will definitely be using this again in the future.
Lyndsey M.
Wheeling, WV
Usually face creams with spf breaks my rosacea out because I have always had sensitive skin especially on my face. This product is one of the few I can use day after day and my skin not be mad at me! Highly recommend!
Audrey D.
Olivehurst, CA
Super! I use this daily in the summer on my face under my makeup. My makeup sits fine on top and it's reassuring to know I'm protecting my face from the aging effects of the sun.
I also use it in my children so I know their faces are protected from the summer sun when they go off to school. It is not greasy so they don't mind too much :)
Sonia A.
Aberdeen, SD
A very refreshing and easy so apply cream. Useful and very gentel to your face. It is easy to apply and it is absorbed by your skin very easily, which is always great if you are at the beach. I have used this for ages, it is very cheap and it smells super good and gives your skin the perfect coverage for sun.
Gabrielle V.
Newark, NJ
My face is extremely sensitive so buying products, I’m always skeptical. However after using Garnier, I won’t go back. Gentle on my face and leaves me feeling refreshed after each use. I would definitely recommend.
Dailyn R.
Me gusta mucho de hecho los productos de esta marca son excelentes para mí no irritan tan la piel tienen muchísima variedad y los precios son asequibles pero sus productos mantienen la buena calidad. Esta crema protectora es buenísima sin duda la recomiendo muchísimo
Nili P.
Lowell, MA
Garnier amber solaire sensitive face cream advanced spf50 is very effective. It also protects the skin from the sun, It was my first time using this product. It meet my expectations very well.  Works great in the summer. Needs no improvement.
Paige W.
I do not think that this product is worth any of the hype in all honesty. I have used this and the spf in it was not strong enough for the multiple times i applied it durring the day because j still ended up becoming sunburnt. A little of a disappointment so i will not be purchasing again