Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced SPF50+ Very High Protection Lotion
Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced Sun Cream SPF50+ protects against UVB, UVA and Long UVA.
The filtration system features Mexoryl® SX + Mexoryl® XL to help protect against:
- UVB: Immediate sun-induced skin damage
- UVA: long-term sun-induced skin damage and premature skin-ageing.
The formula is developed for fair, sensitive and sun intolerant skin. Hypoallergenic, no perfume and no colourants.
Tested under dermatological control.
Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
- SPF50+ very high protection. Protects against UVA, UVB & long UVA rays.
- Developed for fair, sensitive and sun intolerant skin
- Tested under dermatological control.
- No perfume and no colourants
- Non greasy and water resistant
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
- "The best cream that I tried for sensitive skin. If you have lighter skintone or just sensitive skin, this cream will definitely help with protecting it. It's cheap and smells really nice." in 18 reviews
I also use it in my children so I know their faces are protected from the summer sun when they go off to school. It is not greasy so they don't mind too much :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos