Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced SPF 50 Protecting And Hydrating Face Mist uploaded by Kathryn A.Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced SPF 50 Protecting And Hydrating Face Mist uploaded by Jihane S.

BY GARNIER

Everyday, your skin is exposed to external aggressors such as the sun’s rays, pollution, oxidative stress and heat which can damage, age and dehydrate your skin. Garnier Ambre Solaire’s 1st Protecting and Hydrating Face Mist offers everyday protection against the harmful effects of UV rays, free radicals in pollution and dehydration.

Garnier Ambre Solaire ultra-light face protection mist helps protect against long term damage from the sun and premature skin ageing whilst hydrating skin at the same time.

The fresh ultra-light mist is instantly transparent on skin, non-greasy and can be applied over make-up.

• Broad filtering system.
  • Anti-oxidant complex with Baïcaline TM and vitamin E
  • Provides 24H hydration
  • Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control

How to use:

• Shake well before use.
  • Close your eyes and pinch your lips together during the application.
  • Spray evenly on the whole face at a minimum distance of 15cm.
  • Do not intentionally inhale.
  • In case of contact with lips, wipe off the excess product.
  • In case of eyes discomfort, rinse them immediately and thoroughly with water.

Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced range is especially designed for fair, sensitive and sun-intolerant skin to offer protection against UVA, UVB and long UVA rays.

• Protects against UVB, UVA and Long UVA rays
  • 24h hydration and anti-pollution
  • Can be applied over make up
  • Convenient on-the-go format
  • Non greasy and non comedogenic
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Anti-oxidant complex Baïcaline TM and vitamin E

• "This product works great for sensitive skin! I normally have break outs after putting stuff on my skin but with this I haven't had any issues! Pretty affordable aswell!" in 5 reviews
Javaria F.
clochester
Have used many sunscreens but nothing protect it against sun, garnier sunscreen was my last hope ! But didn’t help much
Shreya Y.
This went on my skin so nicely and left my feeling so refreshed and ready for sun. Definitely helped protect my skin and was sensitive skin friendly. Sunscreen is important for protecting your face so would recommend.
Malak D.
Beirut
This product is great i love it good for sensitive skin it works for my skin ................ i love it!!!!❤
Hannah G.
I love garnier sunscreen as it isn’t oily and it’s easy to rub in. Great for sensitive skin!
Lisa E.
Love the mist. It does not feel sticky and it smells nice. Gives me that summery feeling. Works great and because it is a mist it's easier to use than a thick white cream.
Amy H.
Very good product - hydrating and moisturising and efficiently protects your face from the sun
Lauren D.
Very good sunscreen! I usually burn very easily but this stops that. Feels gentle on my skin
Ema V.
Its really good when you need to reapply over your makeup and the spf is pretty up there but i found that my face got pretty oily after a few hours
Gillian W.
dalheim
This is a good quality brand and I like their products I always use factor 50 and find it good
Nin G.
I use it when i going to the beach and it safe me better than others. For me it’s best choose