Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced SPF 50 Protecting And Hydrating Face Mist uploaded by Kathryn A.Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced SPF 50 Protecting And Hydrating Face Mist uploaded by Jihane S.

BY GARNIER

Everyday, your skin is exposed to external aggressors such as the sun’s rays, pollution, oxidative stress and heat which can damage, age and dehydrate your skin. Garnier Ambre Solaire’s 1st Protecting and Hydrating Face Mist offers everyday protection against the harmful effects of UV rays, free radicals in pollution and dehydration.

Garnier Ambre Solaire ultra-light face protection mist helps protect against long term damage from the sun and premature skin ageing whilst hydrating skin at the same time.

The fresh ultra-light mist is instantly transparent on skin, non-greasy and can be applied over make-up.

• Broad filtering system.
  • Anti-oxidant complex with Baïcaline TM and vitamin E
  • Provides 24H hydration
  • Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control

How to use:

• Shake well before use.
  • Close your eyes and pinch your lips together during the application.
  • Spray evenly on the whole face at a minimum distance of 15cm.
  • Do not intentionally inhale.
  • In case of contact with lips, wipe off the excess product.
  • In case of eyes discomfort, rinse them immediately and thoroughly with water.

Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced range is especially designed for fair, sensitive and sun-intolerant skin to offer protection against UVA, UVB and long UVA rays.

• Protects against UVB, UVA and Long UVA rays
  • 24h hydration and anti-pollution
  • Can be applied over make up
  • Convenient on-the-go format
  • Non greasy and non comedogenic
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Anti-oxidant complex Baïcaline TM and vitamin E

• "This product works great for sensitive skin! I normally have break outs after putting stuff on my skin but with this I haven't had any issues! Pretty affordable aswell!" in 5 reviews
Megan P.
Albuquerque , NM
Not really a fan of this kind of sunscreen. There’s another one by Garnier that is specifically for your face but I’m not a fan of that formula. I find it extremely thick and uncomfortable to wear in my face.
Emily B.
Virginia
This product is really good. It is non-greasy and leaves your skin looking glowing, you can also apply it over makeup. It is really easy and fast to use. I use it over my makeup every day when going out. Overall I am satisfied with the Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced Face Mist.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Anya m.
Grand Rapids
this is a great product for any girl. it always makes my face feel so refreshed and feel cool. i use is 24/7 and multiple times a day. it is effective in the way that it makes my face feel refreshed
Mackenzie F.
Saint Cloud, FL
It’s a little oily for my liking but it does the job for sun protection. Maybe it’s just my skin but it doesn’t absorb into my skin like at all
Adriana L.
Kokomo
I use this everyday it helps me really wake up in the morning. It leaves me feeling very fresh like I have the face of a baby
Hannah O.
Elmore
This moisturizes and gently protects my face from the sun! I used it all summer and would love to use it again this summer!
wanni m.
I have never used garner sun protector I will like to try them out, their products are cheap, really affordable.
Emily B.
This is so great! I take this everywhere! My face burns really easily and this helps so much!
Mafe L.
San Diego
This product is sooo nice, whan I used this and I go to the beach my skin doesn't feel dry