Garnier Ambre Solaire Self Tan Gel - Original (150ml) uploaded by brooke c.Garnier Ambre Solaire Self Tan Gel - Original (150ml) uploaded by Nicoline W.

BY GARNIER #27 in Self-Tanner

Ambre Solaire Self Tan Gel Original will help fair to medium skin achieve an even natural-looking streak-free tan. Fortified with apricot extract for soft skin the velvety transparent gel effortlessly bronzes for results as natural and even as a real sun tan. Non-sticky and fresh after just three hours your skin will have developed a long-lasting even-looking golden tan. Directions for use: For best results exfoliate your skin before application Shake well before use Apply in circular motions over the body. Use once for a natural-looking tan and repeat the next day if a deeper tan is required. see more...

Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I have very fair skin, so self tanners don't typically go well. I have only found a few that worked well with my skin and that I could get myself to regularly use. This wasn't convenient for me to use and it turned my skin slightly orange, even after it said that it wouldn't. I was pretty disappointed.
Camila B.
Phoenix, AZ
Garnier Ambre Solaire Self Tan Gel - Original (150ml) This product worked so well on me! It gave me a beautiful tan and it actually looked somewhat natural! If you are looking to try out self tanners go to Walmart or your nearest drugstore to grab one! ;)
amy verrinder v.
Modesto, CA
I also tried this product and it turn my hands orange that self suntanning stuff does you no good it drives me crazy because it take me weeks to get it off my hands but my legs look all nice within my knees or look Orange I've been looking for a good one
Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
Super good! I have an olive skin tone and it doesn't make me look orange! Really make sure to rub it in so it doesn't go streaky and wash the palms of your hands after use and I never had a problem! Would recommend and definitely buy again
Shaye S.
Danville
This is not my favorite tanning gel, but it is not the worst. Unlike others, this gel does not leave streaks on your body. After applying, it gives you the perfect bronze look. There is room for improvement, but if you are on a strict budget, I would suggest this!
Bella F.
Temple City , CA
Very pretty sunkissed look. I always get complements when I use this tan and it makes me look naturally sun kissed. It does have a tiny bit of shimmer but it does make the skin look prettier so I actually enjoy that about it.
Audreanna P.
Piketon
This product has made me feel good ! I get burned Easley so this self tan is great when i go out with my friends. And my friends love it also. I feel like im a million bucks. Thank u for making this product.
Kennedy P.
Jacksonville, IL
Naturally I’m a very pale person and I love being tan because it makes me feel more confident about myself. In the winter months, this is my go to! I love this product, it gives me the right color of tan and it has full coverage.
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
If I could give this less than 1 star I would. I didn't like the scent, it didn't go on evenly (despite lots of experience with self-tanners and exfoliating), and it took forever to dry.
Leia P.
i liked this product because it made me look tan, it was effective, it lasted a whole day, first time user, i think i would buy it again, i bought it at walmart, yes i would, i think it’s very nice. i really like it