BY GARNIER

How does it work? Containing Mexoryl SX, an advanced patented filter, this formula hydrates the skin and protects it against UVB rays, which cause sun burn, and UVA rays which can lead to long-term skin damage. 1.Apply generously all over the body and face before going in the sun. The ears, back of the neck and calves are particularly vulnerable to sunburn. Scars and moles must be given extra protection. 2. Reapply frequently. It is best to reapply every 2 hours. Don't go in the sun during the hottest hours: 11am till 3pm. When in the sun, drink lots of water.

Garnier Ambre Solaire Resisto Kids SPF 30 High Protection Moisturising Lotion
  • "Perfect for the babies, I have a 2 year old sister and a 4 year old brother both with sensitive skin and this keeps their skin perfect. Non greasy lightweight formula perfect for the beach." in 7 reviews
karem g.
I like the fact that the technology it uses is good for the skin, but i cant stand the white cast it leaves. Also, it does not last in the water as you can see it running down even if you are not really in the water (as in a water park)
Zeyneb s.
So refreshing .. my skin feels so healthy and radiant all day .. i love it very much .. this is the best 😍# fun # all day # refreshing # protect # radiant $all day
Paola P.
Tunja, Boyacá
Me gusta bastante, siento que mi piel está protegida y eso que en sí el público al que se dirige es a los chicos, aún así su alta protección y su textura me parece fabuloso.
Leah M.
Orchardville crescent , Belfast
This product did not help at all. I had to reapply quite a lot and it felt sticky. It was gentle but was quite irritating to my skin I bought this product in boots
anailu m.
Me gusta mucho, lo uso para mis niñas al momento de ir a la playa o piscina, le protege su piel del Sol. Cada vez que voy a una farmacia o supermercado lo compro
Jo T.
Great smell and feel to this product didn't feel gunky or sticky like some on the market. Kept my kids protected all through the day and me happy as a mum.
Melissa R.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Lovely on the skin and has a nice smell to it, I needed to top this up regularly as it didn’t stay on well when I went into the water. Rather pricey
Mari M.
I used this for my little boy this summer and it is very nice we spend the half day in the beach because we have a wonderful summer here in Greece
Chloe J.
montpellier
Protège bien la peau mais il est pas facile à appliquer. Le lait est un peu liquide et une fois appliqué, il est très collant. C'est désagréable
Rohma m.
Stansted Mountfitchet, Stansted Mountfitchet
As I have very sensitive and acne prone skin I was worried this might be oily and break me out. Luckily it wasn't and turned out great!