BY GARNIER

How does it work? Containing Mexoryl SX, an advanced patented filter, this formula hydrates the skin and protects it against UVB rays, which cause sun burn, and UVA rays which can lead to long-term skin damage. 1.Apply generously all over the body and face before going in the sun. The ears, back of the neck and calves are particularly vulnerable to sunburn. Scars and moles must be given extra protection. 2. Reapply frequently. It is best to reapply every 2 hours. Don't go in the sun during the hottest hours: 11am till 3pm. When in the sun, drink lots of water.

Garnier Ambre Solaire Resisto Kids SPF 30 High Protection Moisturising Lotion
  • "Perfect for the babies, I have a 2 year old sister and a 4 year old brother both with sensitive skin and this keeps their skin perfect. Non greasy lightweight formula perfect for the beach." in 7 reviews
Rafaela D.
Belfast
Garnier products smell amazing and to be fair that is one of the main reasons I use them! I mean, I like to think that most sun creams nowadays are all pretty much effective, but this one smells nice and it lasts quite a while, which is ideal if you are on holiday.
Ismay d.
Dinteloord
Garnier Ambre Solaire Resisto Kids SPF 30 High Protection Moisturising Lotion

My mom actually bought it for my vacation, and i got to say, it worked so well! I didn’t give me a tan but made sure i wasn’t going t be red at my vacaction
Keziah H.
I have to use the kids sunscreen because not only is my skin sensitive but it is also majorly effected by the sun, and burns very easily. This product was for sensitive skin so straight away was appealing and was highly protective in the sun!
ECEM S.
My mum has used this on us since we were children, always works. I still use this and use it on my children. I love it. You can get them on great deals too, Especially love the waterproof ones for holidays!
karem g.
I like the fact that the technology it uses is good for the skin, but i cant stand the white cast it leaves. Also, it does not last in the water as you can see it running down even if you are not really in the water (as in a water park)
Doriana R.
Venice
This is a very protective cream...and it works perfectly when you have to protect yourself from sun rays.👍🏻
For kids is very useful the 50+ sun protection cream. (My 3 years old sister uses it)

(always sorry for my bad English)

•Did
Ella A.
Hr1 1bq
Amazing !!! I couldn't believe how useful this product is !! This is the 3rd time I have used this product and still impresses me everything :) i purchased this from a local drugstore
Lauren B.
Westergate, Chichester
I always reach for this sun cream when I have my nephews staying, it's gentle on their skin, keeps their skin safe and is a great price point. They also enjoy the scent and says it is not too sticky for them.
Ellanor S.
Liverpool
Denise A.
The formula of Garnier Ambre Solaire Resisto Kids Milk is awesome... my babys use it this summer days and is a good product for their protect skin. I love it!