BY GARNIER

How does it work? Containing Mexoryl SX, an advanced patented filter, this formula hydrates the skin and protects it against UVB rays, which cause sun burn, and UVA rays which can lead to long-term skin damage. 1.Apply generously all over the body and face before going in the sun. The ears, back of the neck and calves are particularly vulnerable to sunburn. Scars and moles must be given extra protection. 2. Reapply frequently. It is best to reapply every 2 hours. Don't go in the sun during the hottest hours: 11am till 3pm. When in the sun, drink lots of water.

Garnier Ambre Solaire Resisto Kids SPF 30 High Protection Moisturising Lotion
  • "Perfect for the babies, I have a 2 year old sister and a 4 year old brother both with sensitive skin and this keeps their skin perfect. Non greasy lightweight formula perfect for the beach." in 7 reviews
Sophie P.
Eastbourne
Absolutely love this sun cream. So soft on my sensitive skin it is really good to stop sunburn.  Really reasonably priced & I have always used this & my family have done also .. Gentle on skin & I would recommend to all my friends and have done! Also use on my son. Would recommend to anyone.
Shannon C.
BOURNEMOUTH
Such an amazing sun protection product. I have always suffered to find a n actual decent sun cream. One that is kind to my skin but also one that is easy to rub into my skin without it feeling sticky. Then i tried Garnier's range. Smells good and rubs in well. Doesn't leave streaks and doesn't feel sticky. Highly recommended.
Elisabeth M.
Tõrnurme, Kalbuse küla, Tarvastu vald, Viljandimaa
I use this on my face, because it has high SPF level. And I really like that it is water resistant so I don´t have to use it as often as some kind of other sun protector. I bought it from a local supermarket. It was very affordable. Thank you Garnier! :)
Rafaela D.
Belfast
Garnier products smell amazing and to be fair that is one of the main reasons I use them! I mean, I like to think that most sun creams nowadays are all pretty much effective, but this one smells nice and it lasts quite a while, which is ideal if you are on holiday.
Ismay d.
Dinteloord
Garnier Ambre Solaire Resisto Kids SPF 30 High Protection Moisturising Lotion

My mom actually bought it for my vacation, and i got to say, it worked so well! I didn’t give me a tan but made sure i wasn’t going t be red at my vacaction
Keziah H.
I have to use the kids sunscreen because not only is my skin sensitive but it is also majorly effected by the sun, and burns very easily. This product was for sensitive skin so straight away was appealing and was highly protective in the sun!
Marianne H.
Tyne and Wear , Sunderland
I use this on my face as I freckle and burn easily, it is really effective for turning what would be sunburn into tan. However I suffer from oily skin and this is not the sun cream for that, no matter how little is applied I break out.
Doriana R.
Venice
This is a very protective cream...and it works perfectly when you have to protect yourself from sun rays.👍🏻
For kids is very useful the 50+ sun protection cream. (My 3 years old sister uses it)

(always sorry for my bad English)

•Did
Ella A.
Hr1 1bq
Amazing !!! I couldn't believe how useful this product is !! This is the 3rd time I have used this product and still impresses me everything :) i purchased this from a local drugstore
Lauren B.
Westergate, Chichester
I always reach for this sun cream when I have my nephews staying, it's gentle on their skin, keeps their skin safe and is a great price point. They also enjoy the scent and says it is not too sticky for them.