BY GARNIER

How does it work? Containing Mexoryl SX, an advanced patented filter, this formula hydrates the skin and protects it against UVB rays, which cause sun burn, and UVA rays which can lead to long-term skin damage. 1.Apply generously all over the body and face before going in the sun. The ears, back of the neck and calves are particularly vulnerable to sunburn. Scars and moles must be given extra protection. 2. Reapply frequently. It is best to reapply every 2 hours. Don't go in the sun during the hottest hours: 11am till 3pm. When in the sun, drink lots of water.

Garnier Ambre Solaire Resisto Kids SPF 30 High Protection Moisturising Lotion
  • "Perfect for the babies, I have a 2 year old sister and a 4 year old brother both with sensitive skin and this keeps their skin perfect. Non greasy lightweight formula perfect for the beach." in 7 reviews
Alaizia M.
Well I'm a lifeguard in the summer and I take my little sister I sprayed this product on her all the time she doesn't really get dark after using this before using this she use to get extremely black during the summer .
Jahletha D.
A day at the beach and I pick up this quick skin tan lotion it worked to a certain extent for my kids I had to apply about 3 to 4 times and it was running off fast it was nice for the day but I wouldn’t pick this up for my kids
Pamela G.
Staten Island, NY
I got this for my little brother this summer, and my mom loved it, it smells really nice and it’s really cheap, i would buy this again for him next summer because it was just amazing I love it😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Debbie C.
N Dartmouth, MA
Great sunscreen for the kids. Doesn't drip into or burn their eyes after getting wet. Very inexpensive, and the 50SPF offers great protection for the kids. You get a good amount in each bottle which gives many uses. Definitely worth the money and I would buy again.
sofia c.
Boston
I used this all throughout my childhood and honestly it's a solid sunscreen and I spent many hours in the sun as a kid and being a kid I didn't worry about reapplying or anything it was something my mum would put on me as I was walking out the door and that was that! AND I NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE GOTTEN SUNBURN!!!
Olga S.
Page, AZ
We just moved to AZ and we know how it’s important to protect delicate baby skin from UF light. The cream is not sticky. BUT! UVA rating just 30... Next summer I would like to buy something else. But try to stay with Garnier.
Konstantina K.
Woodside, NY
this product kept me from getting sunburnt throughout my childhood and adolescent years during summer in greece! i am fairly pale as well so the fact that it allowed me to get a tan while still keeping sunburn at bay is a huge plus!
Kimberly G.
Kings Mountain
I had to buy this before, at first I felt it wouldn't work as good as my normal brand, but I was very surprised at the result on her skin after being in direct sun for 4 plus hours.
Jennie D.
Okanogan
I only used this for the kids I nanny for, but it didn't really seem to do much? The kids still got sunburnt, as did I. But it was 110 degrees. Still, I expected it to work more than an hour.
Isabelly G.
Salt Lake City
Bom até de mais super gostei, um cheiro gostoso e protege bem a pele do sol, não é pegajoso, além de proteger do sol deixa a pele macia @Influenster #contest #influensterawards