Garnier Ambre Solaire No Streaks Hydrating Self-Tan Milk uploaded by Stephanie A.Garnier Ambre Solaire No Streaks Hydrating Self-Tan Milk uploaded by Stephanie A.

BY GARNIER

Garnier Ambre Solaire No streaks bronzer combines a naturally-derived self-tanning ingredient and apricot kernel oil in a formula that gives your skin a beautiful, natural-looking golden tan.

• Natural-looking result
  • 12h hydration*
  • Enriched with Apricot kernel oil and naturally derived self-tanning ingredient
  • Nourishes skin
  • Freshly scented, no self-tan smell

Sarah A.
Baltimore
I think this may be my favorite at home tanning product I have very fair skin so when I use these products I like for them to make my skin look just a little tan and not orange and I feel like that's what this product does it kind of just makes my skin look glowing
Saleen E.
East Brady
Garnier is one of my favorite brands and this skin milk is amazing. The packaging is GREAT and the smell and feel of the product is amazing. I would recommend everyone trying it. The best prices for the product! And you can get it almost anywhere!
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Casey K.
Pensacola, FL
I am a super pale person and this seemed to make me look very orange and streaky. I tried this product many times but it never seemed to work for me. It also made my skin look very dry after applying
Lindsay H.
Ocilla, GA
Oh my gosh!!!! This bronzer is amazing. I honestly need to say no more!!!! It seriously blends well leaving no streaks and makes my skin feel out of this world amazing!
haven w.
Savannah
Really loved this product and it really lives up to its claims any works excellent! Perfect for gifts, personal use, birthdays, etc. You can always trust this brand to do right by you and they really are quality when it comes to these amazing Products!
Anabel G.
Fresno, CA
This was an alright product. I would use it again but I wouldn’t constantly buy it. It is very affordable and could find it in any local drug store. The product was quite gentle on my skin and it had some good results in the end.
Rose🌹
Mason
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!
Joy J.
Mad River, CA
I might recommend this product. It didn't do much for me but for someone who doesn't get oily skin just by looking at anything it would probably do great.
Amy Lynn S.
St Martinvlle, LA
I love a good moisturizing bronzer! This products works absolutely amazing! I don’t use this kind of stuff often but when I do, this brand is my go to