BY GARNIER

Ambre Solaire Bronzer Face Mist Original Spray Boasting an innovative formula that dries quickly on the complexion and develops a natural looking tan after just 3 hours this Bronzer Face Mist Original Spray from the Garnier Ambre Solaire range is an easy and quick way to achieve that sunkissed look. Designed to be completely streak free this mist has an ultra fine consistency to ensure that it dries when on contact with the skin without having to be rubbed in. This mist is created to give you quick results that last.

Jessica F.
Saraland, AL
Works well....If you know what you are doing and use it properly. You do not need much of this product, or it could cause your face to become to dark and have an orange tint. Also if you have any acne or scarring it brings those out and sort of highlights them. I bought mine at a convenience store and paid a little more than a shopping center.
Elizabeth J.
San Antonio, TX
I love using Garnier Ambre Solaire Dry Mist in Medium because the smell is amazing and after using it for the first time, I thought it was a good value for the 150ML you get. I bought it from a local drug store and would recommend it to others to use.
Alejandra F.
Tucson
As a teenager I care so much about my appearance, every single detail is important for me. A long time ago my mom started to tell me that I have to care about my skin since now to don't have problems with it in the future so I started to look for solaire body protectors, I hate all of them because they ended up making me look sweaty and greasy but, luckly I found Garnier Solaire body protector, I fell in love!, that is the first solaire body protector that drys faster, take care about my skin and make me feel really good during all day long!
Makaela P.
Although this spray gave me color over night, I didn't not like the consistency of it. I would say that is a good value for the price that you pay. I have only used the product a handful amount of times, but I don't see myself using it again. If you're looking for a quick tan before an event, I would definitely recommend this product. SPRAY EVENLY!!
Ursula F.
Being a bit skeptical - 8$ a can, at Wal-Mart ... Very much worth it - PERFECT for a quick spray for a last minute event - best to buy no less than 2 cans at a time ... looks natural NOT sticky & dries instantly - one of those items that DOESN'T hurt to have in the medicine cabinet for all year
Alyssa M.
Plant City
Garnier products are literally the best. In my opinion it's the best fake spray tan you could get. Leaves no streaks, and it smells like sweet apricots. This product is definitely not a waste of money. If you're really pale like I am, this product is great for a fake spray tan.
Tasha H.
Canton
I used this when I went to my sisters in myrtle beach for the first time. I am very fair skinned so I wanted to have a little color so I wouldn't burn as bad. Made my skin feel soft and with a little work leaves a beautiful tint behind and has a really nice light scent to it.
Katherine T.
Tomah
I don't tan I just burn and peel so I love using this in the summer it gives me a nice tanned glow without the streaks or dark spots. I am not a professional so other products just looked bad either streaked or was orange but this product anyone can use and you look amazing!
Madison F.
Birmingham, AL
This is so awesome stuff for when you are on the go and you don't Tan your face. It is very gentle and goes on smooth, you have to know how to work this product for it to effective. I have always used something to help boost my face and this product does the trick.
Kayla B.
Tifton , GA
This provides me with a natural bronze face which is very hard to achieve on fair freckled skin like mine.  I have found that washing my face very well and allowing to air dry then applying moisturizer and then this is the best system to get a flawless look.