BY GARNIER #37 in Self-Tanner

Ambre Solaire Bronzer Face Mist Original Spray Boasting an innovative formula that dries quickly on the complexion and develops a natural looking tan after just 3 hours this Bronzer Face Mist Original Spray from the Garnier Ambre Solaire range is an easy and quick way to achieve that sunkissed look. Designed to be completely streak free this mist has an ultra fine consistency to ensure that it dries when on contact with the skin without having to be rubbed in. This mist is created to give you quick results that last.

Alejandra F.
Tucson
As a teenager I care so much about my appearance, every single detail is important for me. A long time ago my mom started to tell me that I have to care about my skin since now to don't have problems with it in the future so I started to look for solaire body protectors, I hate all of them because they ended up making me look sweaty and greasy but, luckly I found Garnier Solaire body protector, I fell in love!, that is the first solaire body protector that drys faster, take care about my skin and make me feel really good during all day long!
Jessica F.
Saraland, AL
Works well....If you know what you are doing and use it properly. You do not need much of this product, or it could cause your face to become to dark and have an orange tint. Also if you have any acne or scarring it brings those out and sort of highlights them. I bought mine at a convenience store and paid a little more than a shopping center.
Tasha H.
Canton
I used this when I went to my sisters in myrtle beach for the first time. I am very fair skinned so I wanted to have a little color so I wouldn't burn as bad. Made my skin feel soft and with a little work leaves a beautiful tint behind and has a really nice light scent to it.
Katherine T.
Tomah
I don't tan I just burn and peel so I love using this in the summer it gives me a nice tanned glow without the streaks or dark spots. I am not a professional so other products just looked bad either streaked or was orange but this product anyone can use and you look amazing!
Elizabeth J.
Spring, TX
I love using Garnier Ambre Solaire Dry Mist in Medium because the smell is amazing and after using it for the first time, I thought it was a good value for the 150ML you get. I bought it from a local drug store and would recommend it to others to use.
Andressa L.
Everett, MA
I have used this product for years I loved the colour but lately I have found they stop spraying for some reason made me so angry Garnier Ambre Solaire No Streaks Bronzer Self-Tanning Dry Face Mist
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
Ok for a quick boost but not as good as other brands for everyday wear. It's perfect to use if you've got an evening out and need to just get some colour on those pins" The price I think is a little to high for what you get.
Marissa R.
Layton
Didn’t work so well on me I didn’t like it but I can’t necessarily speak for everyone there is differentials our there everywhere so I might hate it but someone else might love it a lot more and appreciate it more than I do
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I rate this a four because it made me slightly orange. However, it was definitely no streak and that was pretty awesome alone. I've always had problems with tanners and bronzers making me look streaked up and terrible.
Citlally R.
To me, this does not qualify as a great self-tanner, but for your legs to ease into summer, its ok.
Would not repurchase because of the smell though but love that the sprayer works at any angle, including upside down.