Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids SPF 50+ Sun Cream Lotion uploaded by scarlet s.Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids SPF 50+ Sun Cream Lotion uploaded by R O.

BY GARNIER #76 in Body Sunscreen

Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced Kids Sun Lotion SPF50+ protects against UVB, UVA and Long UVA.
Developed for fair, sensitive and sun intolerant skin, the formula is tested under paediatric control. Hypoallergenic, no perfume and no colourants. The formula has a light texture and is water resistant
The filtration system features Mexoryl® SX + Mexoryl® XL to help protect against:

• UVB: Immediate sun-induced skin damage
  • UVA: long-term sun-induced skin damage and premature skin-ageing.

Tested under dermatological control. Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.

• Very high protection for children's sensitive and delicate skin (SPF50+)
  • Protects against UVB, UVA and Long UVA rays
  • Light texture and water resistant
  • Hypoallergenic
  • No perfume and no colourants
  • Tested under paediatric control

Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids SPF 50+ Sun Cream Lotion
  • "I bought this sun cream for my nieces they have sensitive skin I bought it in boots it was gentle on their skin they usually breakout in rashes but this sun cream did the trick I would recommend to others with sensitive skin" in 20 reviews
claudia a.
carshalton, sutton
The best product I have found for my kids . High factor that protected my babies all this summer.
The negative thing I found was they can't were white clothes as they become yellow when using this product
Zoe R.
Manchester, UK
Did the job on my daughters eczema prone skin without causing a flare up.
Rubbed in easily enough although the consistency means it's easy to spill/drip and it's difficult to removed from clothing/carpets!
Rouaa K.
I usually have a dry skin and it is hard to find products that can go with my skin. This is one of the few products that I can use. It doesn't show that you have a cream on. It gives a more natural look
Yina A.
Miami Florida
Mi amiga lo usa hace mucho tiempo con su niño y veo que le ha funcionado muy bien, nunca lo he usado con mi niño ,pienso esperar a terminar de usarlo el producto que estoy usando porque me gustaría probarlo.
Lauren S.
sheffield
The smell is wonderful and the coverage is great, my daughter has very sensitive skin and this does not irritate her. It protects against sun burn exceptionally well, I will continue to buy this product as I need it.
Yesnielys L.

Es un buen producto, sin embargo no es útil para el día a día porque su aspecto es grasiento y deja la cara blanca, sugiero una versión de gel que tiene un aspecto más invisible.
Rebecca K.
Thornyville Close , Plymouth
This was really good on my sensitive skin that burns really easily. It met my expectations and is really good value for money. It was nice an gentle on my skin. I would buy this product again.
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is the best sunscreen! Adults can use it too, and it's great because it's very gentle so it's good for sensitive skin. It's very easy to apply and not very greasy in comparison with other sunscreens. I highly recommend this!
Sajia S.
Before using this sun cream, I didn’t really care about sun cream and thought it was a waste of money. After I got some dark spots on face, I decided to buy this cream. The cream is like foundation, it covers all redness and dark spots so I took advantage of that. However, after using it for a while, i started to get red painful spots. For this reason I stopped using it . I don’t know if it was because of this cream or not, but the spots didn’t appear again after I stopped using it.
Evie F.
Gonvena, Wadebridge
This is the only suncream that has ever stopped me from actually getting burnt! During the hot few weeks we received in the UK I resulted to spending out on this suncream and it really did protect! Completely waterproof and the smell is lush, however there is a slight downfall that the suncream doesn't rub in completely and can stay as a white layer on the skin, this does come off after a scrub in the shower and is worth not getting burnt for!!!