Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids SPF 50+ Sun Cream Lotion uploaded by scarlet s.Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids SPF 50+ Sun Cream Lotion uploaded by R O.

BY GARNIER #82 in Body Sunscreen

Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced Kids Sun Lotion SPF50+ protects against UVB, UVA and Long UVA.
Developed for fair, sensitive and sun intolerant skin, the formula is tested under paediatric control. Hypoallergenic, no perfume and no colourants. The formula has a light texture and is water resistant
The filtration system features Mexoryl® SX + Mexoryl® XL to help protect against:

• UVB: Immediate sun-induced skin damage
  • UVA: long-term sun-induced skin damage and premature skin-ageing.

Tested under dermatological control. Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.

• Very high protection for children's sensitive and delicate skin (SPF50+)
  • Protects against UVB, UVA and Long UVA rays
  • Light texture and water resistant
  • Hypoallergenic
  • No perfume and no colourants
  • Tested under paediatric control

Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids SPF 50+ Sun Cream Lotion
  • "I bought this sun cream for my nieces they have sensitive skin I bought it in boots it was gentle on their skin they usually breakout in rashes but this sun cream did the trick I would recommend to others with sensitive skin" in 20 reviews
Nazeefah H.
london
I love this sunscreen especially during the summer time. It is very gentle on the skin. I love the way it makes my face feel protected and also evens out my skin tone, giving me a healthy glowy look. Love the way I don’t need as much make up when using this
Darcy B.
My skin is sensitive, so I use this and it isn’t harsh on my skin. My mum who is allergic to the sun used it on our holiday last year as she didn’t take out her prescribed one and it worked better than must store bought ones we have tried!
Elena P.
Scarborough, ON
My daughters are very fair skinned and their skin is soooo sensitive so this is my favorite sunscreen. We use it everyday, 30 mins before going out.

No reaction or whatsoever so far. Will continue using it and I highly recommend it
Olivia C.
Love it! No issues whatsoever with my sensitive skin, lasts ages and doesnt leave my skin feeling greasy whatsoever which is great as so many do! And being a fairly pale person factor 50 is the best
Eléonore B.
Opvelp
this product is just great my siblings use it and there skin is so soft when they use it,
it was perfect for use very handy i buy it in the garnier shop and i use it all the time i am a repeat user for this product i love it
Siham M.
Casa blanka
ITS good i like THE ons ges rukt date to Giorgio Armani Si Eau de ParfumITS good i like THE ons ges rukt date to Giorgio Armani Si Eau de Parfum ITS good i like THE ons ges rukt date to Giorgio Armani Si Eau de Parfum SpraySpITS good i like THE ons ges rukt date to Giorgio Armani Si Eau de Parfum Sprayray Spray
India D.
barrow in furness
I think it safe to say garnier do amazing sun creams every year. I bought mine in a local drug store for a really good price, it’s really gentle on the skin and I would definitely buy again.
Chantal A.
Roumieh El Metn , Al Arzounieh Street
I use this product when I am out in the #sun but I dont want to get my face #tanned, It is a product with great value, It gets the job perfect, It has a really standard packaging, I use it all summer non stop, it contains milk and this is what makes it a really good nurrishing product.
Yusmary V.
He gave me white cattle and I do not like exposing him to the sun without sunscreen. I liked this one because it aboserbe well and takes care of the skin. It effectively filters out UVA and UVB rays. It looks like SPF50 is what I use on my face, neck and décolleté to go to the beach and to walk on sunny days.
MILLIE W.
The Broadway, Chichester
I tried this when I was younger, and although it was effective in keeping your skin safe from the sun, it was disgustingly gloopy and left you feeling sticky and white as chalk!