Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids Sensitive Sun Cream Trigger Spray Spf50+ uploaded by Massielle Nathalie M.

BY GARNIER

Developed for fair, sensitive and sun intolerant skin, the formula is tested under paediatric control. Hypoallergenic, no perfume and no colourants. The formula has a light texture and is water resistant.

The filtration system features Mexoryl® SX + Mexoryl® XL to help protect against:

• UVB: Immediate sun-induced skin damage
  • UVA: long-term sun-induced skin damage and premature skin-ageing.

Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.

• Very high protection for children's sensitive and delicate skin (SPF50+)
  • Protects against UVB, UVA and Long UVA rays
  • Light texture and water resistant
  • Hypoallergenic
  • No perfume and no colourants
  • Tested under paediatric control
  • Trigger spray for easy application

Buy on Amazon
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I have two boys and sun protection is always A huge concern in the summertime. Especially when it comes to water-play. I absolutely love this after swim sunscreen. It smells great and isn't too heavy on their skin. I found it reasonably priced and it was also very easy to find.
Brittany H.
This product is ok, I bought it for easy application but it needed to be applied several times for it to be effective. I could just see it run down my daughter every time she got out of the water. I wouldn't recommend it but others may like it
ĒŠmË f.
 this product really worked well and didn't smell terrible like other sunscreens, but it did wash off most of it in the water. My family and I had to wear multiple layers of it for it to stay on while swimming. I'm not sure if we're going to buy it again, but for not swimming, sure.
Madison R.
It works and is easy to apply to my two toddlers boys. They never get sunburns when I put this on, but it does for whatever reason seem to cling to my youngest sons hair. It takes 2-3 shampoos to fully wash out.
Jillian G.
Chillicothe
I love the sunblock and it's great on my kids. It's a very easy spray on instead of having to wipe on and it doesn't clog. It smells great and lasts as long as it supposed to. I wouldn't use any other!!
Saleen E.
East Brady
I love using this spray sun screen on my two kids. It doesn't cake on like lotion, it's quick and easy to apply and is completely waterproof. Smells good & is gentle on their sensitive skin.
Elizabeth S.
Phoenix, AZ
It smelled nice like all their products i like how they simplified the bottle now we can spay getting the job finished quicker and all in the right places without wasting any of it.
kaylea g.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great sunscreen especially for kids who won't sit still! I loge being able to spray the product quickly to make sure my kids are protected from the sun!
Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL
Protector solar indispensable en mi rutina, para piel sensible, de larga duración y alta protección... He probado varios de la marca pero me quede con este!!
Laura R.
En éste tiempo de Verano podemos usarlo porque el Sol muy fuerte daña la piel! Me encanta los protectores Solar y a mis hijos se lo aplico a diario