BY GARNIER

Hydrates skin Anti-premature skin ageing and Anti-dark spots. Dermatologically tested. Formula 100% conforms to European recommendations* *Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Latda P.
Latda P.
I love that its light on the skin. Did not make me break out. Its my first time trying it but its been great. Very gentle on the skin, not sticky, and very easy to apply. It's fairly effective, you do have to focus on the spots that you burn more. You do have to spray on a few a lot if you're going to the beach or getting in the water just like anything sun protection products after getting in the water. It's not a bad product!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
This is some good stuff! It doesn't leave a residue all over your face. It leaves it soft and touchable! My face was dried out before I started using this Product, not now! Its super soft!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!
Cary C.
Cary C.
Las Cruces, NM
This stuff is great. Doesn't cause my eyes to swell and burn. I can't seem to wear it under makeup. But it does work great for those days I don't wanna get all done up. I like the smell its not overly chemically scented! I'd buy this again for sure!
Janaina O.
Janaina O.
Taste little, but functional product needs a slightly lighter feel, would like it to be made for mixed skins, but it protects from the sun as pack says.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Lancaster, CA
This is havier lotions. But it does the trick and I found it sweet proof too. The price is great as well. Give it a try.
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
Chicago
Great product. I have super sensitive skin and I had no problems. My skin felt super soft. very happy.
Shanell G.
Shanell G.
Pretty good stuff! I have yet to see any failed results! Will keep using this product and many more from this brand name!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Yorba Linda
Great to use under makeup for a nice sunscreen. Doesn't cake your make up when applied on top. Very affordable.
reyleen l.
reyleen l.
So amazing!! I loved the results I got and some of the best results I have gotten. Wonderful and great!!!