Garnier Ambre Solaire Face Protection Fluid Spf30 50Ml uploaded by Jodie S.Garnier Ambre Solaire Face Protection Fluid Spf30 50Ml uploaded by Jodie S.

BY GARNIER

Hydrates skin Anti-premature skin ageing and Anti-dark spots. Dermatologically tested. Formula 100% conforms to European recommendations* *Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Latda P.
Latda P.
I love that its light on the skin. Did not make me break out. Its my first time trying it but its been great. Very gentle on the skin, not sticky, and very easy to apply. It's fairly effective, you do have to focus on the spots that you burn more. You do have to spray on a few a lot if you're going to the beach or getting in the water just like anything sun protection products after getting in the water. It's not a bad product!
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Layton
This is a great product for wearing under makeup.  It does not feel like typical sunscreen which would be greasy.  The scent is mild and I didn't get acne when using it.  I purchased it at a Smiths grocery store.  No room for improvement needed.
Nola D.
Nola D.
Dallas, TX
This left a thick film on my face and I felt it wore off easily.  There are plenty of other products at this price point that work worlds better.  I was tempted by the SPF 30 coverage but disappointed with the quality and consistency of this face fluid.
Savannah N.
Savannah N.
Clemson
I love this sunscreen. It's really light and doesn't leave a greasy feel to my face. I wear it under my makeup and it never causes problems! It doesn't make my face break out at all, which is amazing because I have extremely sensitive skin. Definitely recommend!!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
This is some good stuff! It doesn't leave a residue all over your face. It leaves it soft and touchable! My face was dried out before I started using this Product, not now! Its super soft!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!
Shipra M.
Shipra M.
This is my 1st day using this product and I am in love. My skin looks amazing. I pray this product is never discontinued.It prevents dryness and protects from the sun. Feel great :)
Cary C.
Cary C.
Las Cruces, NM
This stuff is great. Doesn't cause my eyes to swell and burn. I can't seem to wear it under makeup. But it does work great for those days I don't wanna get all done up. I like the smell its not overly chemically scented! I'd buy this again for sure!
Adry M.
Adry M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I use this in my face before my make up I live and a city really hoy and sunny and I need have protection and this is the best product to I try in this moment
Carly C.
Carly C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Not really crazy about this product, it made me break out pretty bad but everyone's face is sensitive to different things so it may work out for someone else!