Garnier Ambre Solaire Aftersun Soother uploaded by Luisanny D.Garnier Ambre Solaire Aftersun Soother uploaded by Luisanny D.Garnier Ambre Solaire Aftersun Soother uploaded by Sylwia D.

BY GARNIER

Soothing hydrating lotion. Is soothing hydrating lotion right for me Yes, if your skin feels tight after a day in the sun and needs to be soothed and rehydrated. Unlike your normal moisturiser, this soothing, hydrating lotion is specially developed to soothe and nourish skin that feels dehydrated after sun exposure. How does it work? The soothing formula is enriched with naturally derived Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is a desert plant capable of surviving for months in extreme conditions without water. It is rich in vitamins and minerals and is known for its calming and soothing properties. The result: soothed, nourished and hydrated skin for up to 24 hours. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions.

Mutlu H.
Istanbul
I love this lotion. After a long day on the beach, it totally refreshes you. It also smells great. After using this you are ready to go out for the night immediately.
Alison A.
Fountain , CO
Really soothes burned skin. I have very fair skin and constantly forget to protect myself from the sun. I have used this a handful of times and this stuff isn't a miracle worker BUT it does calm the skin down a lot and make the itch go away for a while. Make sure to reapply a lot for best results!
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
I fish a lot and this is def a must have for after those long summer days on the water. Really soothes the burnt skin!
Amber V.
Fort Morgan, CO
This stuff feels oh so good after getting fried to a crisp after a long day on the water I love it !
Hannah W.
Millington, York
This product has saved my skin so many times. I have extremely sensitive skin and burn easily therefore always need aftersun back up! This product is super smooth and gentle on my skin and makes me feel so much better definitely recommend
Louise S.
, , ['', '', 'Newton Stewart ']
Absolutely a god send if your like me and are pale & maybe burn, it's soo soo calming & cooling. Easy to use bottle, I use this anytime I am sunburned and it never disappoints me, it's a brilliant product and would recommend to anyone!
Madison W.
Last Sunday I got burnt on my back and my arms. I was having trouble sleeping because the pain was too much to handle also it was so itchy which kept me up. This week I was looking through the bathroom cupboard and found this. As soon as I got out the shower for 3 days straight I would apply this to all my burns and it would call it down and make it easier for me to sleep. It has helped me so much the itchiness has gone thanks to this! Definitely recommend it.
jasmine b.
Truro, Cornwall
This is the product I always reach for first if I have a bit of sunburn. It really soothes and smells great too. I also find that my sunburn goes quicker after using this than other products/putting nothing on. Great value for money as well!
Sylwia D.
In love with this. Beautiful scent. Little goes a long way. Used it during my last holiday trip. It smells so lovely that it was my only lotion which I was using. It cools my skin after sunbathing. Really good.
Yaya S.
Haifa, IL
Super nice, makes it job perfectly.
Good price and Worth's it indeed.
Highly recommenced, go try yours and let us know what you think.
I love it, love the feeling of it on my skin and easy to apply afterall.
Alyssa P.
Huntersville, NC
Has anyone tried this before? I am often out in the sun and use a lot of sunscreen, however, there are times when I do get burned. I have used the Australian Gold brand after sun aloe spray, but I feel like it doesn't do a whole lot. Do you recommend it?