BY GARNIER #19 in After-Sun Products

Garnier Ambre Solaire After sun Refreshing Hydrating Spray is right for you if your skin feels tight after a day of sun exposure and needs to be refreshed instantly.

Unlike your normal moisturiser, this refreshing hydrating spray is especially developed to soothe and nourish skin that feels dehydrated after sun exposure.

How does it work?

The ultra-light soothing formula is enriched wtih cactus extract and instantly provides the skin with a cooling and extremely refreshing, sensation.
The result: your skin is rehydrated and is left soft and supple. Skin is soothed feels softer and is hydrated for up to 24 hours.

• With cactus extract
  • Moisturises for 24h
  • Refreshes and soothes
  • Instantly absorbs
  • Dermatologically tested

Buy on Amazon
  • "So good for the skin and the smell is really good! [product:garnier-ambre-solaire-after-sun-refreshing-hydrating-spray-with-cactus-extract-200-ml]" in 15 reviews
Suzie M.
I have been a 'Lover of ALL things' Garnier for years and years and more years. EVEN SO .. i have to admit that i was unsure if i needed or even wanted something called After Sun Anything !!! I live in North Carolina and treasure my beach days ... and after trying the spray i felt like my skin was smiling from the outside in ! BUY BUY BUY
Courtney A.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love the way this product made my skin feel after I had been in the sun. I went to Disneyland and thought that my BB cream would have been enough, but it wasn't so I got a little pink. The name of the product says it all, refreshing and hydrating all in one package!
Josalynn T.
Garnier Hydrating Spray was a fantastic product to try for the first time and would try again. This spray is very gentle and feels very light on your skin. I bought this spray at Walmart and was very inexpensive, I would buy this again if I got the chance.
Shanna Y.
Zionsville
I was disappointed with this product overall. I used it on a sunburn I got over the summer hoping that it would rehydrate my skin and take away some of the pain. Honestly it didn't do very much that I noticed, and in the future I will stick with my aloe
Annalee C.
Longmont
It worked kind of good. It wasn't as good as others I have tried I still got some redness on my nose but it wasn't terrible. Otherwise it worked pretty well and it did what it was supposed to do like sunscreen should.
Marian E.
San Jose, CA
This spray feels so cool and hydrating after tanning under the sun for a while. It doesn't do much else I feel like. It's not sunscreen so make sure to put on sunscreen before tanning and not to get the two confused.
Brianna D.
Grassy Butte, ND
I love the packaging that they have this product in. I get it at Walmart it works really well. If you get sun burnt and need to get as much moisturizer as possible onto your skin I recommend you try this!
Sheila S.
BERWYN, PA
I havent found something that really blows my mind and takes my acne away, but this one kind of regulates my skin the best and doesn't make me breakout more. Even tho the pimples I already have do not disappear.
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
Awesome product for hydrating your skin! Good value for what you are paying. Would recommend for sure. It definitely met my expectations and will continue to purchase item.
Destiny L.
Westminster , CA
I liked this product as just like the clear and protect sun spray it was very easy to apply and smelled great. Over the summer it seems to have worked well. For myself I would probably have chosen a richer product for my skin but it worked very well, with a quick spray after being in the sun. I liked the most is that it isn't sticky which a lot of after sun that has aloe Vera I find can be sticky. It's very refreshing and the small isn't too overpowering, The fragrance was nice and fresh and it was very easy to just pop in my bag to take with me when I went out.