BY GARNIER #9 in After-Sun Products

If your skin feels tight after a day in the sun and needs to be soothed and rehydrated.

Unlike your normal moisturiser, this soothing, hydrating lotion is specially developed to soothe and nourish skin that feels dehydrated after sun exposure.

Features and Benefits

• With naturally derived aloe vera
  • Moisturises for 24h
  • Cooling effect
  • Dermatologically tested

How does it work

• The soothing formula is enriched with naturally derived Aloe Vera.
  • Aloe Vera is a desert plant capable of surviving for months in extreme conditions and without water. It is rich in vitamins and minerals and is known for its calming and soothing properties.
  • The result: soothed, nourished and hydrated skin for up to 24 hours.

How to Apply

Apply daily onto clean skin, after sun exposure. Non-sticky, non-greasy and a pleasure to use, this soothing, hydrating lotion is instantly absorbed by the skin, leaving it lightly perfumed.

Buy on Amazon
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
My skin like as I am the closest sister of the SnowWhite! So sometimes I could even burnt at the sun( However, after each beach day I have to use something hydrating - other way my skin would be really bad. So this lotion wooks good - there is no dryness after sunbathing and my skin looks calmed.
Debbie H.
08754
This is truly the best atter sun lotion I have ever used. It is so soothing and instantly cooling it will remain a constant in my skin care routine. Another important factor to me is it hydrating properties. My skin felt like a piece of leather from being out in the sun so long and after putting this product on I could almost immediately feel the hydrating begin. There was no greseness just good ole moisture. .my skin just drank it in. I was able to purchase it at my local Walgreens and it was no more expensive than other brands on the market. I definitely recommend this product.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
This soothing after sun lotion does an amazing job of cooling down my skin after accidently spending too long in the sun, the cooling effect lasts for hours and feels so soothing, I can also feel my skin tingling after applying, so I can feel it working. It very effectively relieves all the tightness and discomfort caused by the sun. It absorbs into skin well leaving my skin feeling soft and smelling beautifully fragrant like summer in a bottle, a long lasting fresh fruity pineapple tropical scent feel. I would highly recommend this after sun, it really works.
Jewell A.
Baltimore
About a year ago I went on vacation and got Carroll sunburn when I got back I had gotten some aloe vera gel or sunburn healing cream from Target in this is what I got. This is definitely one of the best sunburn products because I would have normally gotten the Target brand aloe vera gel but this seemed like a really good option it's not too crazy the product was nice really good size and I still have it left to this day because I did not use that much and it's a lot of product for what you pay for.
Makenna W.
east hartford
 love that it has such a high SPF rating which for someone with sensitive skin its really necessary. I'm having laser removal on a tattoo and I need something that will protect my skin through the treatment to avoid damage to my complexion.I managed to use this on my face without any reaction, no breakouts or greasy skinThe mist dries quickly.Skin felt moisturied Fragrance free Paraben free
Lacey M.
This product worked pretty well for the price. I didn't expect too much from it but it seemed to make my hair annoy oily at first(even when I didn't use it on my roots) I have oily hair near the scalp and dry hair towards the ends. It helped my hair to be moresmoothe throughout my day but I wouldn't buy it again just because I can't use it often without getting oily hair
Kierston E.
Hope mills
Loved this! I tend to burn quickly and I absolutely can't stand the stickiness of just regular aloe Vera, so I tried this on my burned and dry skin and it was a lifesaver. It soothed and hydrated my skin so much which helped my pain go down drastically. I recommend this for days after the sun to help replenish your skin and counteract damage.
Ashley T.
I went on vacation and my mother told me to purchase before I left. I usually get slight sun burns so I listened. I saw it at cvs and the price was fair, so I bought it. It does smells like aloe vera, the packaging is vibrant and I like how it cooled my burn from my back. Felt no aches, or pain plus I smelled fantastic. Worth buying ladies!
Erin H.
Richmond, VA
I love anything with aloe vera in it after a long day in the sun. I don't use this stuff every day, but after days when I've spent an extended amount of time outside,, like after a day of racing or training outside. It feels cool to my skin when I apply it, and remains that way for a little while, relieving some of the heat!
Kelsie A.
I do love garnier, for many products I use are garnier. I bought mine at Wal-Mart and this particular product was very effective when I used it after being in the sun it left my skin feeling hydrated and treated. I would recommend this to other mom's or anyone who wants to take care of their skin after being in the sun.
Alyssa P.
Huntersville, NC
Has anyone tried this before? I am often out in the sun and use a lot of sunscreen, however, there are times when I do get burned. I have used the Australian Gold brand after sun aloe spray, but I feel like it doesn't do a whole lot. Do you recommend it?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Oooh! I would love to try this! How does it compare to aloe vera?
Claudia I.
What do u think about this product???