BY AMBRE SOLAIRE - AFTER SUN

After sun hydrating tan maintainer. Is hydrating tan maintain right for me Yes, if your skin needs rehydrating after a day in the sun, and if you want to prolong the look of your suntan, even after your holiday. Unlike normal moisturisers, this soothing, hydrating cream is specially developed to rebalance dehydrated skin after sun-exposure. How does it work Thanks to its low-level of self-tanning ingredient, it subtly enhances and deepens your tan and helps your skin keep its radiant glow. Enriched with glycerol and vitamin E, this formula hydrates skin to prevent dryness. Soft and supple, your skin looks more radiant. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions.

Christee G.
Christee G.
Calumet City, IL
This product is very affordable and its easy to use. I have been using this product for years and every time I'm more amazed by this product.
Nneka O.
Nneka O.
London , ['', '', '']
I love this product ,it rubs in like normal cream therefore you will rarely find a streaky part of tan also it doesn't leave your hands a different colour after application. It is soft and supple making your skin look radiant and helps prevent dryness.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Exmouth, Devon
Not going to lie.... I didn't think this was the best for maintaining my tan or keeping my skin hydrated, but as an aftersun product the cooling effects were pretty nice. To be honest I don't think I would purchase again but am glad I tried it.
Niamh L.
Niamh L.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
I love this Aftersun I take it on holiday with me every year, it's a really soothing after sun because I do burn 85% of the time. I find it does have a slight tint of colour in there, but nothing too drastic.
Elly C.
Elly C.
Great gradual tan. Doesn't make you look orange but does give a very natural glow. Only thing is, make sure you don't have large dry patches as it will stick to them.
Marta D.
Marta D.
Este produto é o que todas as pessoas precisam para um dia depois da praia. É um calmante para a pele agredida pelo sol. adoro