Garnier All in One Sensitive BB Cream Light uploaded by Carla🌻

BY GARNIER #41 in BB Cream

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Sensitive B.B. Cream provides immediately soothed and perfect-looking skin in just one step. The hypoallergenic, fragrance-free formula has been specially developed for sensitive skin. Enriched with allantoin and mineral pigments, the formula instantly unifies the skin and reduces the appearance of redness, while providing up to 24-hour hydration. The light-weight texture melts perfectly onto the skin providing natural, sheer coverage while still allowing the skin to breathe. Results:; - Reduces the appearance of redness - Evens tone & boosts glow - Blurs imperfections - Up to 24hr hydration - SPF 25

Garnier All in One Sensitive BB Cream Light
  • "made my skin feel tight and fresh after using.. i have really dry, but oily skin and it has helped with it looking so bad." in 8 reviews
  • "i did not like this product .. i used it twice it did not fit my skin .. i will not use it again ever ..it caused acne to my skin" in 2 reviews
Stephanie C.
Santa Ana, CA
I honestly did not notice a change in my wrinkles. The product smelled good ill give you that but i expected it to lessen the visibility of my wrinkles near my eyes and forehead. I didn't see the difference though.  I would still recommend this product because maybe it'll work for someone else.
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
When BB creams were all the rage I really tried to like this, but the color options are weird and never matched my skin and it didn't give me the type of coverage I wanted. It might work for some, but not me.
Aldana R.
Hamden, CT
I've tried other BB creams which looked nice but my face would break out. This one didn't affect me that way. Initially I found it difficult to blend and use. Looked patchy and had to use it fairly quickly. Once I figured out the best way to use this product, it was excellent! Fairly runny, little goes a long way. I use it like a moisturiser using my fingers. Easy to smooth over my face. Doesn't provide much coverage like other BB creams but love how easy it is to use. Wish it had more colour options
Paulin C.
Pensacola, FL
Affordable, good bb cream. My skin is really sensitive so im reallt nervous about trying this bb cream. HOWEVER! it didn't disappoint me. It feels okay on my skin, i didn't cause harsh nor i felt itchy. But! after hours, my face do feel mire oily and greasy. But overall, it's good for its price
Kelsie A.
I loved this product! I love a good bb cream. It was very gentle and it was not very expensive. A little went a long way and it was very effective. I'll be buying more for sure!! It was my first time but surely not my last time purchasing.  I would recommend this to every body.
Julianna K.
South Orange, NJ
My skin is very sensitive and I never thought there would be a bb cream that would be able to work for me, and this cream is so gentle and I am 100% pleased with this product. The first time I used it I was iffy about it and the price is good and I would recommend to others and I would buy it again.
Daniella D.
I love this BB cream. I feels smooth and light on the skin. It’s basically just like a tinted moisturizer, which I love for natural, no makeup, makeup looks haha! It’s also affordable at most drugstores which is always a plus for me.💓
Valerie V.
Buda, TX
For a BB Cream this is amazing! It does an amazing job at evening my skin tone, reduces the redness around my nose and gives me a nice finish. This is good for the days where you don't want to wear makeup but still have something on to look awake! I would definitely recommend this product!
Bri S.
N Ridgeville, OH
Perfect coverage for those who don't like full coverage foundation! Feels just like a lotion when applied and blends it effortlessly and smooth with the perfect light coverage look! I would purchase this product again!
Carrigan C.
Huntsville, AL
This is the absolute best. The smell is so good. It makes my skin feel nice and it’s inexpensive but very effective. So please next time you walk past this buy it you won’t be disappointed! Would defiantly recommend