Garnier 100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color, No.901 Light Natural Blonde

BY GARNIER

Austin K.
Edna
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rate this product a 5 star review. The hair dye always comes out as expected to be and I never have a hard time with it. It's easy to do by yourself and it doesn't take so much time to do it and get out of your hair. Very very much satisfied and recommed it
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair color it's so good very worth the money covets grays and roots awesome long lasting easy to apply and I would highly recommend it it and definitely buy it again just simply great color
Fedra D.
Houston
Yo no me pinto el cabello pero mi roommate si lo ha usado este producto yo se lo eh aplicado y de verdad da buenos resultados no es muy fuerte es super fácil de usar sólo debes seguir las instrucciones y eso es todo muy buen producto
Brooklyn C.
Lorain, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product to dye my hair black and I loved my hair after the results and the color came out perfectly. This is something I would resultsecommend of someone who's dying there hair. I also used this on my sister when she asked me to dye her hair for her and she loved it.
Ashley H.
Brockport
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fact that this comes with the oils to make the dyes smell better. Used a few times because I love the color that it makes my hair. Nice and easy instructions as well.
Josey T.
Franklinville, NY
I absolutely love the scent that Garnier uses in their coloring. It is pleasing and not that chemical smell. I used Garnier when I was pregnant to avoid the amonia smell. It is pricey though and I've noticed over the years it has gotten more expensive. This color "Light Natural Blonde" is a great color for all light hair colors. It's not brassy.
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I used to always dye my own hair when I was younger. Now that I go to a salon it is hard for me to try it on my own because it never looks as good out of a box than it does when they customize a color for me at the salon. I love garnier products but trying to go from dark brown to blonde with this out of the box hair dye, it turned my hair orange.
Carol R.
Warren, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used to use this every time I colored my hair, now I get it done at a salon. The smell of his is very nice. I bought it at my local drug store whenever they had a sale on it. The only reason I stopped using it is I noticed it wasn't covering the gray's as much as I would like.
Breann H.
Grover, NC
As a teen I used to watch my mom use this at least once a month it kept her grays away for yearssss. And every once in a while she would put peek a boos in my brown hair.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this back when i decided when i wanted to be blonde and it gave me blonde hair. Though since i had dark hair, It did look a little orange and brassy