BY GARNIER #50 in Permanent Hair Color

Garnier 100% Color vitamin-enriched hair color delivers vibrant, long-lasting color that shines week after week. The multi-patented formula is loaded with pure colorants, vitamins and micro-minerals, for vibrant color that lasts.

Natasha L.
Arvada, CO
I'm always skeptical of using drugstore hair dye kits, because I simply don't know what the outcome will be. I've colored my hair at home and have had it end up as a patchy mess, and even after that, I decided to give this product a try. As for the smell, it was not nearly as bad as other hair dyes I've used, and it was actually quite tolerable. After conditioning and rinsing my hair, I was very impressed with the outcome. My hair was shiny and evenly colored, and it looked healthier than before despite the fact that I had previously put a bunch of chemicals in it. The reason I gave 3 stars is because the color only lasted for a couple weeks before fading, but that's something that can be forgiven for an affordable, decent quality hair color product.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
When it comes to hair color, I like to have dye that is highly pigmented, does not stain the skin severely, yet brings high intense natural looking color. One of the best lines of hair color I have ever used is Garnier 100% Color. No matter what color I used from it, the results were nothing short of fantastic. I can not recommend this hair dye series enough- it is THAT good. Effectiveness I have used a wide variety of colors in the Garnier 100% Color line from ultra high lift blonde, to red to dark brown and even black.
Daleshka S.
My hair did not turn the color it was supposed to at all. It did lighten my hair by about a shade or too then what I had. It was disappointing. My hair also felt very dry afterward so I wish they included more treatment for after care.
Leslie M.
Ball ground , GA
I love this gel hair dye! It did not stain my skin. I have vey dark black hair and it dyed it perfectly. Beautiful color pay off. It was so easy to use and it is amazing compared to other products that I have tried. I love how it left my hair! Garnier 100% Color Vitamin-Enriched Gel Creme Color
Lorena P.
Lakeside, CA
I have red undertones in my hair. I noticed that when I color my hair with Garnier, it doesn't matter what color brown I use. It always pulls a little red based on my hairs undertone. I don't mind it, it's actually gives a unique look to my hair and I always get a lot of compliments about it. The only issue I have due to having course and dense white hair, I noticed hair color doesn't last as long compared to other brands
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
I love Garnier! He usado Garnier desde los 15 años que me pinte el cabello por primera vez y no he encontrado una marca de tinta mejor que esta aun cuando he probado varias. Garnier tiene una gama de colores muy amplia y la duraccion y la pigmentacion son increibles, ademas de que me encanta el olor que deja despues de usar el tratamiento que viene cuando compras el tinte. Sin duda es la marca que voy a seguir comprando siempre.
Jessica G.
Whittier, CA
My hairdresser thought it was best to use this Garnier hair dye on me. Turns out he was right and I am obsessed with this color I would definitely recommend if you are willing to go light brown. I would definitely recommend this color dye.
Alyssa A.
Gainesville
THIS COLOR HAS LASTED ME OVER A YEAR. AN ENTIRE YEAR. My hair dresser dyed my black hair blonde and I couldn't stand it so I ran to Rite Aid and picked up two boxes of these, the color application process is simple, even if you have never dyed your own hair before. It was less than 20 dollars to fix my hair! I would definitely recommend this product to others! The color has lasted up to today.
Stefanie B.
Awesome product. Great coverage. My hair is naturally a light brown but during summer I always go blonde. Going blonde often is risky because many dyes turn your hair orange. I havent had this experience with this product. Its easy to apply. Only problem I have is my hair is super thick so I wish there was more product in the box. It often takes me 2 or 3 boxes to get full coverage.
Lola L.
My hai is the most perfect shade of a beautiful golden brown! It’s not too light and it’s not too dark. The hair dye smells so good! It also doesn’t stain the skin too bad when it gets on the skin.
Alayna B.
What exactly does creme color mean? Is it a thicker formula? Regarding this color, does the blue hint in the sun or a gentle mix of blue and black?
Phoenix, AZ
In this packet they also includes any hair tonic or hair serum so after colour hair can be shine or smoothor feel siky?
ADRI N.
how well is this hair dye?