BY GARNIER

Garnier 100% Color vitamin-enriched hair color delivers vibrant, long-lasting color that shines week after week. The multi-patented formula is loaded with pure colorants, vitamins and micro-minerals, for vibrant color that lasts.

Natasha L.
Arvada, CO
I'm always skeptical of using drugstore hair dye kits, because I simply don't know what the outcome will be. I've colored my hair at home and have had it end up as a patchy mess, and even after that, I decided to give this product a try. As for the smell, it was not nearly as bad as other hair dyes I've used, and it was actually quite tolerable. After conditioning and rinsing my hair, I was very impressed with the outcome. My hair was shiny and evenly colored, and it looked healthier than before despite the fact that I had previously put a bunch of chemicals in it. The reason I gave 3 stars is because the color only lasted for a couple weeks before fading, but that's something that can be forgiven for an affordable, decent quality hair color product.
Daleshka S.
My hair did not turn the color it was supposed to at all. It did lighten my hair by about a shade or too then what I had. It was disappointing. My hair also felt very dry afterward so I wish they included more treatment for after care.
Leslie M.
I love this gel hair dye! It did not stain my skin. I have vey dark black hair and it dyed it perfectly. Beautiful color pay off. It was so easy to use and it is amazing compared to other products that I have tried. I love how it left my hair! Garnier 100% Color Vitamin-Enriched Gel Creme Color
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
I love Garnier! He usado Garnier desde los 15 años que me pinte el cabello por primera vez y no he encontrado una marca de tinta mejor que esta aun cuando he probado varias. Garnier tiene una gama de colores muy amplia y la duraccion y la pigmentacion son increibles, ademas de que me encanta el olor que deja despues de usar el tratamiento que viene cuando compras el tinte. Sin duda es la marca que voy a seguir comprando siempre.
Jessica G.
Whittier, CA
My hairdresser thought it was best to use this Garnier hair dye on me. Turns out he was right and I am obsessed with this color I would definitely recommend if you are willing to go light brown. I would definitely recommend this color dye.
Stefanie B.
Awesome product. Great coverage. My hair is naturally a light brown but during summer I always go blonde. Going blonde often is risky because many dyes turn your hair orange. I havent had this experience with this product. Its easy to apply. Only problem I have is my hair is super thick so I wish there was more product in the box. It often takes me 2 or 3 boxes to get full coverage.
Lola L.
My hai is the most perfect shade of a beautiful golden brown! It’s not too light and it’s not too dark. The hair dye smells so good! It also doesn’t stain the skin too bad when it gets on the skin.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
To be so inexpensive this works quite well. I normally use the shade dark brown. My hair tales the color well and it does a good job of covering grays. It doesn't fade or oxidize. Plus it smells better than most dyes. So if you want a at home box color gives this a try
Kirstee A.
Statesboro, GA
Colors my hair really well, and does fade quickly. The oils in the conditioner don't leave my hair feeling dry after coloring. I've tried many brands but this is my drug store favor ite
mariah m.
I dye my hair out of a box because it's just one color the whole way around. I used this color and it didn't make my hair feel gross or fried after using it. The color was really pretty on my hair, but a little too dark for me. It was easy to use and I would recommend this product for those who are brave enough to dye their hair out of a box.
Alayna B.
Tucson, AZ
What exactly does creme color mean? Is it a thicker formula? Regarding this color, does the blue hint in the sun or a gentle mix of blue and black?
Phoenix, AZ
In this packet they also includes any hair tonic or hair serum so after colour hair can be shine or smoothor feel siky?
ADRI N.
how well is this hair dye?

Kohl's