BY GARNIER

Loaded with pure colorant Vitamins B3 B6 and micro-minerals for vibrant color that lasts. Infuses deeply for super long-lasting results. Invigorates hair for healthy-looking color. Seals each strand in brilliant shine. see more...

Lola L.
My hai is the most perfect shade of a beautiful golden brown! It’s not too light and it’s not too dark. The hair dye smells so good! It also doesn’t stain the skin too bad when it gets on the skin.
Kirstee A.
Statesboro, GA
Colors my hair really well, and does fade quickly. The oils in the conditioner don't leave my hair feeling dry after coloring. I've tried many brands but this is my drug store favor ite
Kayla B.
Weston, WV
This definitely is the best smelling product for dying your hair. It doesn't smell like ammonia and is pleasant. But, I sometimes worry that the color doesn't always come out how it is supposed to. It is easy to apply and if I was in a bind and needed a quick color, I would use this again.
Kristina P.
Whenever I go to buy hair dye at the drug store I always go for garnier. My hair always turns out amazing and doesn't feel rough after a dye. Package is super appealing and product is always easy to use. I have purchased this product many times before.
Madison B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This stuff really helped my hair in a time of need ! I got my hair dyed and it was horrible but a week or two later I went and bought this and it fixed my hair . I was so happy with the color and it was very easy to use ! It was a total life saver
Nayeli A.
Bakersfield, CA
This product is amazing. My mom love it, she can't stop using it. She said that is an amazing product she can't live without it. Well my favorite color is aqua. I'm satisfied with the product is amazing.
Priscilla L.
Crest Hill
I have been using Garnier lately and i love it it feels healthy and really does a great job during my hair! Very affordable since my hair is long i use two boxes and works great for me!
Isabel H.
I used this hair dye to change my hair from light blonde to brown and it did wanders! I was left withca few red looking highlights but it worked more than perfect for the brown color i wanted
Sasha G.
Sylmar , CA
Love love LOVE this hair dye!! It always gets my hair to the color I want. It's the only brand I'll use and it's super easy. I always stain myself but that's my own fault lol
Tara C.
Seattle, WA
When I was sick of dealing with my roots from my big-blonde excursion, I went straight for this box and I couldn't recommend it more. It perfectly took me back to my natural color, even though the box looked slightly darker. When it faded, I had a nice golden hue underneath, but it wasn't obvious I was hiding some mistakes with bleach. Easy to apply, as along as you follow the instructions. And even then, any mistakes were easily washed off.