Garnier 100% Bright Auburn Brown Hair Color uploaded by Caroline O.

BY GARNIER #3 in Temporary Hair Color

Alexandra C.
Albany, OR
I like this color a lot but wish it would've looked better on me. I have light brown hair and thought this color would look brighter with my hair color. Oh well.
Kimberly F.
Roy, UT
I use to buy this all the time. The color
Holds up great and matches the color on the picture. The only downside is it does not cover grey hair every well which is why I don't really buy it anymore.
cindy d.
Clanton , AL
I know brighter colors tend to fade and bleed really badly, but this one takes the cake (and ice cream). It's so horrible. I take great care when washing my hair and drying to keep my color vibrant but this one just wasn't having it. It actually stained my tub, I had to use bleach to get it off. The dye itself sticks, I hate the smell. Overall not great.
Ellen N.
Morrisville, NC
I have dark brown hair, which naturally has a lot of red in it. I love the way Garnier designs this Auborn color to bring out the natural red in my hair, making it look vibrant!! The price is great. The color lasts, which is tough with red dyes because they typically wash out, resulting in a copperish color over time. But this color stays true. The smell of the dye is not overwhelming, and it's moisturizing as well!
Samantha B.
Garner 100% hair color -This product provides a glossy shine, easy to use, covers grey for a few weeks! It doesn't have a strong smell. Price is decent! Probably my favorite at home color product I have used so far!
Janelle W.
Washington, DC
I really like Garnier color selection. Ive used reds, and deep purples. I love the smell, it doesnt have that chemical smell to it. It does lasts fully about 6 weeks after that it begins to fade. Garnier 100% Bright Auburn Brown Hair Color
Megan L.
Wadsworth, OH
I try not to purchase box dyes all that often, but when I do, I really like this brand. It doesn’t smell terrible and it doesn’t feel like it’s ruining my hair like other brands do. While I try and stay in the salon, I do like the rich color payoff of this dye.
Lindsay M.
Evans Mills , NY
My all time favorite box dye ever. It's not harsh. There are no harsh ammonia smell. They color always comes out phenomenal. I only have to touch up the brightness
susan r.
I loved the application of this formula! The color was deep at first but seemed to fade a bit after a week. I have always loved Garnier colors so I may give it another try and see how it goes.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Love the color and love the formula. It's easy to use and it gives a great color payoff. The price is good and it is pretty long lasting. If you color your hair at home, you can't really go wrong with this!