Garmon NaturVet Bitter YUCK! No Chew Spray - 8 oz. uploaded by Alexis M.

BY GARMON

Understanding Why Your Pet Chews: Pets chew for various reasons; teething, exploration, separation anxiety, boredom and stress. Chewing is a natural animal behavior, so the goal is to effectively train your pet to chew on appropriate objects. Be sure your pet has appropriate chewing toys such as a Kong or Nylabone. How Bitter Yuck! Works: To most pets, Bitt Yuck! has an unappealing taste, making chewing on the particular sprayed object unpleasant and decreasing the unwanted behavior. Due to the complexities of taste preferences and behavior issues, results may vary. It is important to monitor your pet's reaction to Bitter Yuck! Be sure your pet is deterred by the taste before leaving them alone with the object sprayed. see more...

Alexis M.
This worked great for awhile with my chocolate when she was a puppy. But you have to keep reapplying it. Once she was about 6months it almost seemed like she liked the taste! Maybe I just have a weird dog. :)
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I brought a new puppy into my home and she literally chewed on everything, her favorite was the carpet in the corners. I tried using this but it seemed to attract her to it even more. my older dog even licked it off of the carpet.
Shauna G.
Cullman , AL
My furbaby likes to get tissues out of the trash and bought this thinking would help. It didn't seem to bother him at all. He might just be that headstrong on getting the tissues but I wouldn't recommend it.
Jamie H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Worked great keeping my lab off of my others labs collar until it dried! Then she would just chew it off again. Looking for something else to use now.
I have two new puppy dogs in the house. Puppy being the operative word. One of them seems to want to eat everything in the house or chew on it anyway. This stuff has been a life saver. Some of the places I have sprayed it are as follows: window seals, wooden couch arms, TV cabinet and table legs. It is a water based product so it will not stain thank goodness.
Chantelle C.
Winneconne, WI
will this hurt my cat at all?