Garmin Vivosmart Small - Berry uploaded by Holly F.

BY GARMIN

Find sports monitors at Target.com! Garmin vivosmart small - berry see more...

Maddie W.
Springdale , AR
Had this band before my Apple Watch. It's great for a simple workout band and Best Buy always has them. I liked that on top of counting my steps it would show my text messages. Downside is it doesn't have the heart rate monitor or customize able workouts.
Taissa H.
Morristown, NJ
I've been using the Garmin Vivosmart for close to 2 years now. After a while, the screen fades and the touch screen becomes more difficult to use. Their customer service is great - in September my screen stopped working and they sent me a brand new one for free! The product itself is great, just the screen can fade easily.
JMacs R.
College Sta, TX
I really liked my Vivosmart. I think it was extremely accurate and like the features.
Pros: Charge every 7-10 days, can get WET, accurate
Cons: Does not sync well to other apps (like Mapmyfitness, it does to Myfitnesspal). Have to open app for it to sync.

I've had the Fitbit One and Fitbit Charge HR. The charge was horribly inaccurate for me, so much that FB sent me a new one. I still had the same issues so I changed to Garmin. Garmin is way more accurate. They just need to improve their app syncing. They are sending me the Vivosmart HR now as I had a warranty issue with my current model.
Sharon L.
English, IN
I love my vivosmart!! I'm so happy I went with it. I feel like my sleep tracking is super accurate!! It took a week or two for the steps to get more accurate and that's just I'd adjusting to your stride and activity. I love seeing my messages on my wrist when I'm working, I love controlling my music on my wrist when running, I love the clock, the you need to move bar and everything!!
Rachel D.
Bardstown, KY
This is my favorite fitness band ever. I do not like the fitbits, plus everyone has one, and the Nike one I really love was recalled. So I found this and it does everything I can ask for; it is a watch, it will tell you when you calls,texts, or emails, it tells you how many steps you've taken, how far you've walked, how many calories you've burned and it will sync to My Fitness Pal which makes tracking your food and fitness so simple!
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
Love this fitness tracker! It's fairly simple, but it's an effective watch and pedometer that also lets you read text messages and notifications and see who's calling your smartphone. I took a star off though because it does have issues with pixels dying. However their customer service is top notch and they've been quick to replace the band!
amber B.
It has been hard for me to stay motivated to workout. I just got the Garmin vivosmart today and I really like it. all I have to do is wear it and it tells me what I am doing and how long I do it for. I still have some stuff to figure out on it but I love it so far!
Christine R.
I have tried the Fitbit it was so so other than irritating my skin(Fitbit recalled the force for people having an allergic reaction to the band) , vivosmart I don't even notice it's there I love it tells me everything I want and more.
Reema B.
I love this fitness tracker. It is accurate and I love that it shows the notifications that pop up on my phone! I also love the motivation needed to get up and move!
Kelsey S.
This is a good brand and a great product works well and has a cute color I like it for myself and my daughter