Garmin Vivosmart Large - Blue uploaded by Sonia H.

BY GARMIN

Find sports monitors at Target.com! Garmin vivosmart large - blue see more...

Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have had mine since New Year's Eve. It helps me not be so stationary all day long, and gets me moving as often as I can. I also did my first cold-weather event, and I DETEST being out in the cold. I am becoming more active, and wouldn't have realized how much I moved in the past 6 weeks.

LIKES: The activity tracker, the slide over the catch (to keep it on your wrist), the MOVE reminder and the wake up alarm.
DISLIKE: Once Weekly charging. I never remember to do it at night, and lose steps having to charge during the day.

Overall, the best fitness gift I've gotten. Looking forward to 500K steps before the month is out!
Mindi M.
Des Allemands, LA
I purchased this fitness band once the Apple Watch came out. I got it from Dicks sporting goods store. I really love how I can see all my calories, sleep, walks, and messages along with phone calls on it. The app is very helpful. I used it everyday and it was small enough to not get in the way and I could get water on it without worrying about destroying it.
Michelle D.
I have been using this for a few months now and it really helps me to stay on track and active.
shayne b.
Wellsville, OH
Nice product. I wore with my fitbit and it was the most accurate of any off brand.
Jennifer R.
Bought this earlier this summer. It's been a great tool to keep me in check and make sure I'm being active. The battery lasts about 1.5 weeks but that does vary depending on what notifications you receive on the band.